Chapter Eleven

Louis' POV

"Hey Lou, where's Harry?" Jesse asked as he handed me another box to pile. I looked around as I set the third box down until I spotted my best friend with the none other Matt. Jesse followed my gaze and simply replied with an "Oh."

"And Niall? Where's he? He should be with Mrs. Frank rehearsing." He continued to question. "How 'bout I go look and you continue packing?" I answered, walking away. Everyone was buzzing, some people singing, other people yelling, and the rest caught up in there conversations.

"That was beautiful." A girly familiar voice giggled. It was Esme, I know it. I followed the soft laughs to a corner of back stage where I found both Esme and Niall sitting side by side. My stomach churned; I didn't want him near her. Ever. I hope she has two senses to stay away from him.

Don't get me wrong, Niall's a cool guy. Really laid back and funny. But ever since Gaby "commit suicide", he was never the same with girls. They either led two ways; One, a simple hook up and dump and two, what I like to call the scary side of Niall that---.

"Babe? What are you doing back here?" Taylor's voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I turned around to my girlfriend who glared at me for obviously spying. "Come on, Esme's a smart girl, she knows her boundaries." She rolled her eyes and pulled me away.

"For some gut reason I think she's clueless like the rest if them, or at least hard headed from what is clearly there." I said as we made out way back. "I love that you care so much even though she hates you. I love your caring heart, it makes you, you. But you have to let her go. She's a big girl now." She gave me a look.

"Way to be blunt. But I don't think she fully hates me. If only she knew I did nothing wrong." I pouted. "She, Matt and Finely aren't going to know it wasn't you but--." "Stop the chit chat and get back to work!" Mrs. Frank screeched. "We'll talk at lunch." She mumbled, kissing my cheek, before running off.

Now for Harry. You can take my two of my best friends once, but third is where I draw the line! There eyes stopped on me when I stood in front of there little group. "Jesse and I need your box cutter." I said emotionless. What? I can't just say claim Harry like he's a toy. I just have to show them that he was my best bro. "Oh, yeah, I think Imma come back over there now. Bye guys!" He stood up and said his goodbyes before following me back over to out spot.

This shouldn't be necessary, we should all be friends.

Esme's POV

I had actually one successfully good day in like weeks. What I'm hoping is that the guys are finally starting to except Niall and that will never happen. Hey, they gave Harry a shot, why not him? Speaking of Harry...

"Hey Esme!" Harry smiled, walking towards me. "Hi." I smiled back, hoping he'd keep walking.

Dammit, he stopped.

"I just wanted to make sure we're clear on the whole Chloe thing. I'm NOT dating her, at all." He stated. "Cool? I really don't care about it. I mean, yeah it effects me...I wish it didn't, but I just don't care anymore." I shrugged.

"Well you should, you were bullied! Like severely bullied! People who try to hurt you in any way should at least get some kind if punishment!" He protested.

"Really Harry, it's not that serious anymore, can't I just be happy?" I begged. "But you should be safe! You shouldn't have to deal with having freak attacks and more bullying!" He continued to kinda yell. Wait, he said freak attacks ??

"Freak attacks, huh?" I fake smiled, trying to walk away.

"Esme, please, no!" He called after me. Too late, we were back where everyone else was.