Chapter Seven

"We aren't high school musical, no ones breaking out into song and actually sounding harmonized." Greg complained.

"I didn't ask you too, Mr. Morris, now take a seat." She spoke calmly. I was probably twenty minutes late to school because Zayn and I decided to meet up, but we got hungry so of course we stopped out at the nearest Starbucks.

"Mr. Malik and Miss. Harris, so nice of you to join us! Now we're just missing one other student, does anyone know where Louis Tomlinson is?" She asked after calling us out. Way to draw attention to us!

"HERE! I'm here! I was with coach, sorry." The boy yelped, running to the other soccer players. She nodded, slightly irritated but composed herself once more.

"How much you wanna bet we're all going to get detention today?" I whispered to Zayn before sipping my latte.

"Psh, twenty bucks." He whispered back.

"My lovely senior class, due to your departure, I'm expecting a fantastic performance upon you all! Now, I've been receiving many complaints about how you can sing or dance, even act. But there is no need for all two hundred seventy three of you to be performing."

How does she know that there's exactly 273 students in the 12th grade this crazy bit--.

"So you have the opportunity to chose other helpful and very much needed stage crew work to make this summer musical one for the books! Now, I've took it upon myself to spread labels around the auditorium with descriptions of the jobs that we will need. If there's any questions or concerns, please be free to talk to me or any of our experienced theatre workers in the blue shirts." She finished up.

Our auditorium was massive, almost identical to the one in opera houses with balconies and everything. Even though this place is poo, I love the detail and hugeness of it.

"I bet you're already planning what number you'll be singing." I said to Zayn when everyone started to spread out.

"In in between Let Me Love You by Mario or Ms. Independent by NeYo and I'd love an input." He smiled. "I dunno, both songs are pretty damn good." I nodded, trying not to laugh at him.

"COME'RE YOU WHORE." Fin screamed at me, grabbing me by the hem of my tunic shirt. I liked this shirt, it had the ninja turtles on it and she was pulling on it!

"You think you can ditch us for two days straight? Why did you tell Jett not to pick you up? Did you want to take the bus? Why were you late and might I add WITH ZAYN FRICKIN MALIK." She scolded me.

"Ditch, no. And I made plans to come to school with Zayn because he's the only one who doesn't seem to judge me on who I like. I mean, he did kinda warn me, but he's the first person to say, "I won't judge you on who you choose to like, that's your decision"! Oh yeah, and we were late because we went to Starbucks." I ranted.

"I'm sorry, did I judge you? No. So you left me with five boys?" She sounded hurt. "Awe, Finny bear, I'm sowwy, you know I wuv you." I said in a baby voice as I hugged her.

"I love you too." She hugged me back.

"But we still think Niall's a bad idea." David said. I glared at them, all agreeing with David.

"Let's go Fin, we're going to look at the jobs." I kept my glare as I looped arms with Finely and walked back to Zayn who was on the line to sign up for performances.

"Nice to meet you again, Finely." Zayn smiled politely. Ah, now I know why people think he's all shy and emo, he really is all shy and emo at first. ONLY ESME THE AMAZING CAN GET THROUGH HIS SHYNESS. I laughed at myself and received weird looks from them both.