Chapter 40

---Stan's pov---

The rest of the day, people kept asking me if Kyle and I were a 'thing.' I assumed that people were probably asking Kyle the same type of questions.

For the most part, people were very supportive of our relationship, but of course there were the few - fatass included -  who either made rude comments or gave us weird looks, almost disgusted looks in the hallway.

The only person who did neither of these things was Wendy. She continued to give Kyle angry glares, but she never tried to talk to us, or just him as far as I know.

After school, we went over to my house again. We were playing Mortal Combat, when Kyle suddenly paused the game and turned to me.

"Hey Stan?" he asks turning his body towards me as well.

"What?" I ask turning to him.

"Do you want to know what Kenny and I were talking about at lunch?" he asks glancing down at his lap.

I nod, and he sighs again, "During the whole thing where you and Wendy were still breaking up, Kenny kept asking me out. He was asking because Wendy was bribing him, he even kissed me," Kyle says looking up at me.

Kenny kissed Kyle? "He kissed you?" I ask setting down my controller and turning to Kyle.

Kyle nods and looks at me again, "Ye-" before he can finish, I kissed him.

At first Kyle seemed tense, but then accepted the kiss. When I pulled away I smiled at him.

"As long as he doesn't do it again, it's fine," I kiss Kyle again, "As long as he isn't better than me."

Kyle kissed me and smiled, "Nope."

For now, I just want to enjoy my life with Kyle. We can be happy with each other, and that's how I hope it's always like this.

---

That's the ending. I hope you enjoyed the story, I honestly didn't expect it to go on for 40 chapters XD Anyway, have a nice day and I'm glad you decided to spend the time to read this.