Chapter 5

---Kyle's pov----

I sit at my desk attempting to do my algebra homework. It's not working.

I keep thinking about what Wendy said, what she texted me more specially.

What would she do to me...? I know he did kick Cartman's ass a while ago, in elementary school. I'm pretty sure she's still pretty strong.

What should I even do about this? Should I ignore Wendy? If I do, would she tell him that I like him? I have to go with what she says.

I may like Stan as more than a friend, and he doesn't like me like that, but it's better to be friends than have him hate me for the rest of my life.

I sigh and decide to just go to bed.

---the next day---

I get up, take a shower, get dressed in my regular clothes, and head off to the bus.

I wait at the bus stop, I'm usually the first one there until Stan arrives.

Today though, I was surprised when Kenny arrived before anyone else.

"Hi Kyle! Whatcha doin'?" Kenny smiled his lopsided smile as he slung his arm around my shoulders.

"Waiting for the bus like every morning. Why are you so early today?" I ask.

Kenny pulls his arm slightly tighter around me, forcing my face closer to his chest and the rest of our bodies closer.

I know Kenny has about zero personal space, but this is a little ridiculous.

Then, he leans over to my ear, because he is a lot taller than me, "You still have a great ass."

I can just feel my face go completely red. I wouldn't be surprised if I looked like a tomato.

I can feel Kenny moving ever so closer towards me, the-

"'AY! FAGS! GET A ROOM!" Kenny laughs and removes himself, but only slightly, his arm still resting around my shoulders.

"Good morning to you too, Cartman."

"Shut up, Fatass. We're not gay."

How I wish that was true...

After a while Stan shows up. He gives me and Kenny an odd look, but seems unfazed.