Chapter 7

---Kyle's pov---

Then, all the sudden, Stan seems to snap back to reality. He stares at me. Please see how awkward this is.

"Kyle? Can I have a word with you? In private?" Stan ask standing up from the table.

This must be a way of getting me out of this! I nod vigorously and shoot up from our table. I follow Stan out of the cafeteria, and we begin walking down the hall.

Then Stan stops and looks at me.

"What's up, Stan?" I ask, he seems to be thinking hard about something.

"What are you and Kenny doing?" He asks almost immediately after I speak.

"Me and Kenny? We're not doing anything."

He looks at me unconvinced, "Yeah, sure. Are you two... Dating or something?" He looks at me with a sort of concerned look.

What does that mean?

"Dating? Kenny?" He nods, "God no. Why would I be dating Kenny?"

On Stan's face, a small pink blush forms. "It just seems like it... He's all close to you..."

I laugh, "You of all people should know that Kenny has about zero personal space."

He smiles and laughs, "Yeah, sorry for being all weird," he says. We both smile and he gives me an awkward hug.

Then we head back to the cafeteria. From another table I can see Wendy glaring at me.

Shit.