Chapter 13

---the next day---
---Kyle's pov---

I wasn't prepared for what happened at lunch. Or after lunch. Or what was happening right now.

Earlier, I was in the cafeteria, doing the usual, talking to Stan and Kenny. Once again Cartman wasn't at the table because he had lunch detention.

That was when Wendy walked up. She came to our table and smiled at Stan. Stan smiled back and she turned to me, "Hey, Kyle. So, Stan and I had a talk about something important." Stan looked confused.

Wendy cleared her throat, "What we wanted to say was, you can't hang around me or Stan anymore. You're getting in the way of our relationship. I'm sorry, Kyle, but we can't drag a third wheel. It's better for us all. Right Stan?" She said turning to Stan and sitting next to him.

He looked over at me and then back at Wendy. I stood up and left the cafeteria. It shouldn't even be a question! What does he think I am?!

I stormed off and found myself gathering my things to leave the school. As I did someone came up and tapped my shoulder, "Kyle?"

I turned around to see Kenny. Then it all just blew up in my face. I started crying. Really, really crying.

Kenny wrapped his arms around me and patted my back, "Sh...sh... It's okay, Kyle. Stan's a dick who doesn't deserve a friend like you."

Kenny hugged me tighter. I cried into his chest and he held me.

Then Kenny kissed me.