Chapter 18

---Stan's pov---

I went back to class, being a few minutes late. I got yelled at, but the teacher gave up and told me to just sit down.

It felt like hours before the day was over and I could see Kyle. When the dismissal bell rang, I jumped from my seat and sprinted to Kyle's locker.

I saw him putting say big textbooks.

I ran over, "Kyle!" I shouted. He looked up at me. A confused look on his face.

"Hey Stan. What's up?" He said, a confused look still semi present on his face.

"Come over to my house," I said excited.

He nodded, "Okay, just give me a minute."

After he finished putting his books away, he followed me as we walked to my house.

I could feel butterflies pounding in my stomach and nervousness well up.

I glance over at Kyle. He was looking at his shoes. His red curls tucked neatly behind his ear. I smiled. He's so damn cute.

When we got closer to where our houses were, I remembered that Shelley was home today having her friend over. Shit.

"Uh, Kyle. Can we actually go to your house instead?" I asked timidly.

Kyle gave me yet another confused look, before shrugging, "I guess. Ike's having Firkle over though... I don't think they will bother us though."

I smiled. Yes. I can finally kiss him again.

We got to his house and went straight up to his room. We sat on his bed and started to watch old reruns of Terrance and Phillip.

I turned to him, "Kyle?"

He looked over at me, showing he was listening, "Hmm?"

"I... I think I-"

I'm cut off by Kyle pressing his lips to mine. I could feel my face get red. I grabbed Kyle's waist and pulled him into my lap.

He wrapped his arms around my neck.

Then, the door burst open.