Chapter 21

--Kyle's pov---

It was around 11:30 pm. I already texted Stan that I was coming over. I had grabbed his shoes as I quietly snuck out of the house.

I ran to Stan's house. I sent him a text telling him I was here.

A few minutes later he opened the door. He looked like he just woke up, his hair all disheveled and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Uh... Hey Stan... I-I brought your shoes," I said trying not to stare at his muscles.

I could feel my face go red as Stan apparently noticed my staring. I figure he did because he grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs to his room.

I dropped his shoes on the floor as he grabbed me and began kissing me. We made our way to his bed where he pinned me down.

We continued kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he propped himself up.

He licked my bottom lip desperately, me allowing access almost immediately.

I felt his hands start to slide up my shirt, his other hand not above my head supporting him.

I started twisting my fingers in his soft, silky, Raven hair.

Then we heard a knock at the window. I pushed Stan off some, looking over towards the window. Stan shrugged and we were about to kiss, when the knocking got louder.

We both turned and looked.