Chapter 37

---Kyle's pov---

It was study hall, and I was working on my math homework. Then, I see Wendy walking towards me.

"Hey, Kyle," she says sounding obviously angry, "You know that thing we were talking about yesterday?" she asks me sitting down next to me at the table.

I sigh and put my pencil down, "Are you going to ask me about Stan's love life again?" I ask.

The second I look at her, I know that she was obviously trying to seduce him.

I give her a questioning look, "Look, Kyle, just tell me who he likes. At least tell me what I can try to get him back," she says.

I roll my eyes, "Why would I tell you anything? Maybe you should just ask Stan out."

"I did! I even asked him if he wanted to come over and have sex, but he said he already knows someone who would do that!" she shouts slamming her hands on the table, attracting stares from other people in the room.

"I mean, who else could be having sex with him?" she say leaning on the table.

"Why don't you just ask him?" I say.

She's getting so annoying. Stop bothering me with your problems. The fact that you haven't even thought of asking him who he likes just shows how stupid you are.

"You're right!" she says jumping up from the table.

I swear to God, Stan better deal with this.