Chapter 30

---Kyle's pov---

When Stan kissed me, I gasped not prepared for it. This only gave him a chance to push his tongue in my mouth.

He started to move his hands up and down my sides, slowly.

I brought my arms up and wrapped them around his neck.

I feel him smirk against my lips.

Then one of his hands removes itself from my shirt, and he pulls off my hat.

I pull away, and try to grab my hat, only to have my arms pinned down above my head.

"Stan...? What are you do-"

He kisses me again, pulling away shortly after, "You."

He kisses me again, still holding my hands down above my head.

He then pins them with one hand and combs the other through my hair.

He then breaks the kiss and pulls off my shirt.

He then starts to kiss my jaw, to my neck. Then, he stops and bites the spot that's in between my collar bone and neck.

I bite my lip to prevent a moan. Stan continues to bite my neck, he then sucks the spot.

He releases my hands, and they instantly go around his neck.

"Kyle," he breathes out.

"S-Stan..." I half moan, half say.

He starts to kiss down my chest and stomach. Then, he stops at my pants waist-line.

"Are you ready?" he asks, looking up at me.

I open my mouth, only to be stopped by the door opening.

We both look over towards the door to see Stan's mom standing there.

We all stop and stare. No one says anything.

"H-Hi Kyle... I didn't know you were in here... sorry to interrupt," she says her face getting slightly red as she backs towards the hall, "Stan, you're going to be late for school," she says closing the door.

I sit up shoving Stan off of me in the process. I grab my shirt and throw it in his hamper.

"Come on, Stan. We're going to be late," I say going over to his dresser and throwing clothes at him and grabbing a different shirt for myself.

He just stares at me, then he crosses his arms, "Why can't I fuck you?" he asks.