Chapter 2

--Kyle's pov----

I tried to shrug of what Wendy said, but found it stuck to my mind. Every time I tried to pay attention to a lesson, I just found my mind wondering back to her words.

It was staring to get really irritating.

I stood at my locker, getting ready to go home. Why is it even bothering me?!

I turned and closed my locker. I just need to relax. "Hey, Kyle! Wait up!" I saw Stan running towards me.

"Hey Stan."

"Ready to go? I have the new Call of Duty game," he smiles at me. I almost forgot we made plans.

"Yeah, let's go," I smile back and walk with him. We continue to talk about an assortment of things.

When we got to his house we are pizza and played Call of Duty until it was 2 in the morning. I kept thinking about what Wendy said and tried hard to ignore it.

I yawned, "We should probably get some sleep now, dude."

Stan nodded, "Yeah, we should get ready for bed."

We both stood up to get changed. And then we got into bed. Stan getting into his bed and I, getting in my sleeping bag on the floor.

We both went to sleep. I found myself unable to sleep. My brain still thinking about the day.

If Wendy knew I liked Stan, did Stan know? What if I ask Stan about it? What if I tell him I like him? Would he reject me? Would he hate me because of it.

"Kyle...?" I hear Stan say, "You awake?"

I sit up and look at him, "Yeah... What's up?"