1. Nina Gray

Nina hated school. She hated every thing about it. She hated how everyone seemed to look down on her. She hated how no one but James would stand up for her. She hated how all people could do was laugh at her when she was shoved into lockers, or kicked on the floor. She hated it all. She wished they could all feel her pain and misery, but of course she would never say this out loud. This would only cause everyone to hate her even more.

"Hey slut!" Jade, one of Nina's older sisters called out to her as Nina was walking to her next class while keeping her head low.

Nina was the youngest born in her family. She had 4 sisters and 1 brother. Unfortunately, they were only her half siblings. That was unfortunately why everyone seemed to hate her. The reason everyone hated Nina so much was because she was a bastard.

Nina's mother had been raped by a rogue when rogues had attacked the pack 17 years ago. Nina was supposed to be aborted, however her mother simply didn't have the heart to harm a child. That was, until she had laid eyes on Nina. Everything about Nina reminded her of the man that had done her wrong. From her blonde hair, to her ice blue eyes, Nina was a living representation of her father, whoever he was. Her mother, Elizabeth Gray, hated that Nina looked so much like that man, and so little like her. Everyone else in the family had brown hair, and either gray eyes like their father, or brown like their mother. Even though Nina still shared the same blood with them, she looked nothing like them, which caused her to stand out like a sore thumb.

Unfortunately for her, standing out wasn't what she ever wanted to do. From the day she was born, Nina's family had neglected to give her the love they gave all their other children. Nina's father absolutely despised her since she shared no blood with him. Even though she shared their name, her father looked at Nina with as much disgust as he would the man who raped his wife. Nina was the laughing stock of the pack. The only person who ever treated her like an actual person was her half brother James. James was the second oldest out of all her siblings. The oldest was Katherine, who was 25. James was 22. The third oldest was Kate, who was 21. The middle children were Jade, and her twin Jamie. Those two were 18. Nina was the last one, her being 17. Unfortunately for Nina, luck was never on her side. She was always too smart for her age, which evidently caused her to skip a grade and land in the same grade as Jade and Jamie. This made it so much easier for them to hurt her.

"Hey! She was talking to you dumb ass!" Nina heard Jamie yell.

Before Nina knew what was happening, she was shoved into a locker, causing a searing pain to go up her shoulder. Trying hard to fight back the tears, Nina looked up towards Derek, Jades boyfriend. Unlike Nina, he was much bigger and stronger than she was.

"Don't ignore my girlfriend bitch" He spat at Nina before walking towards a smirking Jade and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Nina was used to this all. The bullying, the torment, the embarrassment. She wasn't seen as the child of a beta. Second in hand to the alpha. Nope. She was seen as the weakest of the weak. The lowest of the low. The trashiest of trash. Many people didn't even see her as a person anymore. Simply a sack of meat they could kick and throw whenever they wanted to.

Slowly getting up and not looking any of them in the eye, Nina tried her best to walk away to class. She knew she was late now, and her teacher would probably call her out on it when she got to class.

*****************************************

After detention, Nina started to walk home. It was unfair how she was the only one who had gotten detention when a bunch of other students had walked in right after her. She could understand why her family hated her so much, but the whole pack? Ninas vision began to blur as she thought about what she had done to deserve this treatment.

She didnt want to let her tears free before she got in to the safety of her bedroom. She promised herself that she wouldnt let anybody see her as a weak, pathetic loser. She didnt want to give them anymore reason to hate her. Thankfully, graduation was in a week, and Nina wouldnt have to deal with the torment for much longer. She could graduate, maybe even get a job right away and start saving up to move out.

************************************

Walking into her room, Nina dumped all the contents of her bag out on to her desk and fell on to her bed. She started to cry into her mattress so nobody would hear her. She had to be even more careful since everyone basically had super hearing. She couldnt even make a sniffle. All she could do was silently cry, waiting for the day that all the torment would end.