11. Too Easy

Nina and Skylar had only been walking for ten minutes when they were suddenly approached by a girl that looked to be much older than both the girls. Suddenly, Skylar looked very flustered. 

The girl had light brown hair and blue eyes and she smirked as she looked at Skylar and then turned her eyes to Nina. 

"Hey Sky, is this the new girl the whole packs been going on about?" Nina looked to Sky in confusion. 

Chuckling, the girl looked at Skylar with a raised brow and Nina swore Skylar couldn't get any redder than she already was. "Oh yea. This girls mom is one of the biggest gossips in the pack" The girl smiled before adding "Not that I don't love the woman, she just talks a bit too much" Sky mumbled something under her breath that neither the girl nor Nina could hear. 

Nina was about to grab Skylars hand and walk away when the girl reached her hand out "My name is Alexis" she had a cocky smirk on her face that Nina didn't like one bit. Although she was taller than Nina by a couple inches, she didn't intimidate Nina at all. In fact, just by looking at her cocky smirk, Nina felt herself grow angry. 

"Hormonal much?" 

"Oh please, if I don't like her you probably also don't like her"  Nina retaliated

"true, but I mean, she just looks cocky. Nothing seems off with her" Nina could agree with Frost on that, the only difference being, Nina hated people who were cocky. There was a fine line between confident and cocky and Nina could tell this girl was one who crossed that line a while ago. 

Ignoring Alexis's hand, Nina simply nodded and grabbed Skylars hand so they could walk away. 

Nina could hear Alexis chuckle behind them before she called out "See you later cuties!"

Nina huffed while Skylar just looked at the ground still red in the face. 

"so I don't know about you but I definitely don't like that one" Nina said as she looked back at Alexis's figure with narrowed eyes. Skylar just mumbled something under her breath, still looking at the ground. 

"What was that?" 

"N-nothing" Sky mumbled. 

"Anyways, before we were interrupted, you were talking about the new training camps?"

"Oh yea" Skylars eyes seemed to light up at this "Well basically, my dad wanted to start this thing where he could start new training camps designed specifically for certain traits that fighters have" 

Not only was Nina super interested in this, but Frost was too. She had been meaning to tell Nina that they needed to buff up a little. Not only was Nina a bit too skinny for her age, but she had little to no muscle at all. It was a wonder how Frost had even managed to carry Kylie all the way back to the pack. 

"So, you think you'd be interested?" 

"Definitely" 

"Definitely" 

----------------------------------------------

Nina was tired from all the people she had been introduced to today. Apparently the whole pack thought Nina was some sort of god for saving Skylar and Kylie. Although some people were still wary of her, they still treated her with more kindness and respect than anyone else in her old pack had. 

"Okay, last place were going for the day is the alphas house" 

"Didn't we already meet the alpha" Nina remembered him as the intimidating but jolly fellow she had met last night. He actually kind of reminded her of Yogi the bear.