"Ugh which fuckers waking me up at"

*looks at alarm clock*
"11 pm"

I got up and went to my door opening it to see Aaron at my door with a plate of lasagne.

"What?" I asked folding my arms

"They boys brought you some food from the shops" he said smiling a little

"Thanks but I'm not hungry, I'm tired so if you don't mind" I said looking at him but he shrugged his shoulder and walked in Placing the food on my dresser.

"Don't be so moody" he said and came over to give me a hug

"Aaron do you think they're looking for us?" I asked and walked over to my bed with him following.

"Maybe but I doubt they'll find us. To be honest I don't really wanna leave. I feel like I belong here" he said being serious.

"I like it here too but we have family's that must be wondering where we are" I said lying down and pulling my covers over me.

"I guess you have a family that misses you but mine don't Amy, they're better off without me. Tyler's offered me a chance to join his gang and..I-I'm gonna accept it" he said he said giving me a small smile.

"Aaron you're my family and you know that, you're my best friend and if you wanna stay I'm gonna support you and I think I wanna stay too" I said cuddling into his side.

"I'm happier here a" Aaron said giving me a cuddle back.

"So am I Aaron, so am I" I smiled falling asleep.

Jacksons POV

"They're is no sign of them anywhere at all boss" one of the gang member said through the phone.

"Well keep fucking looking and don't call until you've found her" my dad said pissed off.

"Ugh where are you Amy" I muttered to myself.

"Dad you go home and get some sleep, I'll stay here and wait for some news, I'll call you as soon as I hear something" I said and he nodded leaving.

"We'll find her right son?" Dad asked before he left.

"Yeah dad, don't worry" I said and smiled at him as he nodded and left.

Amy's POV

I woke up with Aaron still asleep next to me so I got up and went to look for my clothes. After 20 minutes I finally found what I wanted to wear.

As I left my closet I notice Aaron had left so I went and locked the bedroom door and headed over to ironing board to iron my clothes for today and my sports clothing for training after school and for my last lesson.

I put on my Victoria's Secret black lace under wear and then put on my shorts, I grabbed my adidas t-shirt that I took out and put it on and tucked it in.

Once I had my clothes on I put my socks on and my Air Force 1's. I walked over and took the pack of smokes that Tyler brought yesterday out of my draw along with the lighter and walked over to the balcony, I went out and sat on the chair and lit up my cigarette.