I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; epilogue

For the rest of that year, Josh, Carson and I were so incredible happy to be together. I mean sure, there will always be times that will taint our memories but it was worth it in the end.

I graduated finally, and when I turned 18 I was incredibly surprised that the police didn’t arrest me for everything.

When Josh proposed I was so ecstatic and we got married a year afterwards.

Carson was my maid of honor and Jimmy took the place of a father in the ceremony. He deserved it.

Josh was working in a high end company and made a lot of money. We lived in a nice house and when I found out I was pregnant I was over joyed.

We had twins. A boy and a girl.

Their names.

James (Jimmy) and Ami.

They were the most beautiful children I had ever seen and I was so happy that they were mine.

I know, it's kind of a terrible ending for this story, but i wrote it months ago, when i was less experienced and it seemed to be popular on quizilla, so maybe it will be here too. i like Rose's story but i can say that it's unoriginal. i'm going to be posting a new one called, Happy Birthday, You're a freak.. and well, it's pretty fantastic. It's a supernatural sort of thing, and well i hope you guys like it as much as I do. 

Lots of love; Victoria Martin