I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear; 3

I’ve been here at Kenth’s for almost three weeks. I haven’t gotten in serious trouble yet. Only that one detention which I ended up not going to because of Trey and having two more.

My teachers are decent and me and Carson are really good friends. I still dressed up my uniform and got Carson to do it too. The teacher tell us to fix them, but they don’t press it.

I still see Josh around. He sits by me in English sometimes.

Trey annoys the shit out of me. In fact he’s doing it right now.

I sighed and threw a wad of paper at him. We were in Biology and unfortunately we were set as lab partners.

“Stop it your dumb ass.” I said as he kept playing with my hair.

I kicked his shin and he put his hands down.

I was trying to complete our lab since he’s useless.

He was really close to me. I pushed him away and gave him the scalpel.

“Here you dissect the frog while I imitate you.” I said and he rolled his eyes while starting off where I left. I started fingering his hair and being really annoying.

He was chuckling. “That’s distracting.” I smiled and hit him in the head. He was staring at my chest as he said it.

“Pervert.” I mumbled and he laughed. I sat back and scowled at him. The stupid bastard. I thought to myself. He can be kind of funny sometimes. But only when he wasn’t trying. Yeah I know he’s one of those people.

I picked up my notebook and started copying down the anatomy of a frog. Trey did the same after he finished cutting it open. Then I began to remove and separate the organs. As was instructed. I heard a loud thump and someone screech a little. I looked over and saw this tall muscley guy laying on the ground passed out.

I chuckled. There’s always one person who can’t stand formaldehyde and dead things.

I labeled all the organs after wards and Mr. Dabensworth gave me and Trey a A. He didn’t deserve it, but I knew if I argued my mark would be lowered as well as his since we’re lab partners.

And he was sort of a dumbass.

As I was leaving the class some kid bumped into me causing me to fall backwards.

“Ow! What the fuck, watch where you going.” I said angrily and looked over and saw that it was Josh.

“Watch where your going sweetheart.” He said and winked. “Don’t want people to think your all over me now do you.” I laughed sarcastically.

“Funny.” He smiled. He had a really nice smile. I watched him stand up and offer me a hand. I hesitated before getting up myself.