I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 1

Expelled.

The past few weeks have sort of been a blur. I’ve been through this at least a dozen times. Let’s just say, my mother’s running out of places to send me off to school. She thinks I have a ‘problem’, like she would give a shit what had happened to me.

I gathered my possessions out of my locker, smiling to myself. There was a mirror I bought, I smashed it in the hallway laughing as people shrieked and ran out of the way. Calling me psycho.

I scoffed and hitched the worn out bag over my shoulder walked out of the latest hellhole.

This is the thirteenth school I’d been expelled from. It was my goal to reach at least twenty.

Some brave kids watched me climb into my beat up old pick up and start the engine. Someone stepped in front of it and I sped forwards. Chuckling as he barely got out of the way. He called me a bitch and I laughed heading to meet my parole officer.

“Hey Jimmy.” I called casually stealing his coffee and he scowled at me. I slid it back across the table.

“Rose, you’ve got to stop all the shit. This school is your last chance, otherwise your in juvie.” I scowled at him. he always threatened the Juvie thing. I smiled.

“No it’s not. You always say that.” Although I could tell something was different the way he said it to me.

“I’m serious this time. You fuck up one more time, and your in that detention centre until your 18, then you move the jail house when your done in there.” I scowled. He was being serious.

“Where is the bitch sending me now?” I asked taking another sip of his coffee.

He looked at me disapprovingly. He liked me, he acted like I was a pain in the ass, which I was, but he liked me. Thought I was a good kid. Told me so all the time.

I laughed when he had said that.

“Your mother is not a bitch Rose Lee-lee Gheller. And your going to a boarding school, in New Jersey. It’s called Kenth’s Academy. Male and Female, although recently female, so there are only about a dozen other girls.” I smiled, it was cool, I got along better with guys any way.

“Cool.” I muttered.

After he told me about the rules, and reminded me about the risks, I agreed to be on my ‘best behavior’, fat chance.

He gave me three sets of uniforms, which were navy, grey and white. Navy and grey plaid skirt, that went to the knees, and a white long/or short sleeve shirt with a grey vest and a navy logo of the school on it.

He instructed me to wear a uniform. I hiked the skirt up so it was covering my ass. I let loose my long curly dark brown hair, and messed it up some more. I added extremely thick eyeliner and mascara onto my face.

My Purple-reddish eyes looked fierce. I loved it. I placed my belongings in the trunk of a cruiser, and hopped in the passenger seat.