I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 2

I’m standing in a black room. There are picture frames all over the walls, and their moving. I look at every one. Remembering my past, some are what my future will or could be like.

When I turn there are more, I run down a hallway, only to have them follow me, like ghosts. I can’t get out, I’m stuck watching, remembering. When I get to the end of a hallway, it’s a dead end, the wall is filled with one screen, the one memory I fear the most. I let out a scream.

I sit up in bed quickly. My body is covered in a sheen of ice cold sweat. I had the dream again. I looked at the clock, it was 5:30. Julie would be getting up soon. I got up and messed up my bed even more.

I hopped in the shower and turned it on full blast, it was steaming. I stayed there for half an hour, then I heard Julie banging on the door, I started to wash my hair and was done 15 minutes later.

Julie barged into the bathroom and had one of the quickest showers I had ever seen. It was pretty funny.

I was about to pull on a black mini-skirt and a bright red shirt that said ‘Get a fucking life and stop reading my shirt’ on it when I remembered the whole jail thing. I sighed, and pulled on my uniform.

I jazzed it up a bit though, wearing grey fish net leggings, combat boots, hiking the skit so it was a more than halfway up my thigh, the white shirt was un buttoned at the top and the vest was on normally. I grabbed a black belt and tied it around my waist.

I put thicker, and darker makeup on than usual, and I straightened my hair. It was down to my butt straightened.

As I finished applying this bright red lip stain Julie was staring at me, she was wearing her uniform properly.

"What the fuck are you looking at." I said. She glared and I straightened up and took a step towards her.

"Make your bed." She demanded. I smiled, grabbed my cell, and book bag and left the room. She sort of did this shriek as I slammed the door.

It was 7:30. I had a half hour to get some breakfast.

I was heading towards where I remembered the cafeteria to be, when I saw a small café. I made my way towards it.

I noticed it was quieter and less crowded. I ordered a coffee and a bagel with a chocolate chip muffin and ate by the window.

It was 8:00 when I finished and I left to go to my first class. I looked at my schedule, I had no idea where to find the English building.

I didn’t have a map either. I guess I should’ve listened to Julie yesterday. I growled and shoved my class list back in my bag, and started walking towards the first large building I saw.

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Lost?" it was Josh. I frowned. "No." I said and scoffed.

He tricked out his uniform too, wearing large black combat boots, and cutting his best in half at the front, leaving his white shirt undone to his belly. The pants it looked like he had stitched them himself on the sides to make them tighter. I smiled slightly.

"What do you have?" he asked. I was going to look at his eyes, but they were covered by his hair again. I noticed he had blue in it.

"English." He nodded then started walking in the opposite direction I was going. I stood where I was. He stopped at turned around. "You coming or not sweetheart." I scowled and made my voice sound threatening.

"Don’t call me sweetheart." I said walking towards him. he smiled and turned. I followed beside him.

We made it to the building and I sat in the back row of the classroom.