Awkward Silence

Previously -
Everyone found out why Camila was always missing, Mitch defined her relationship status with the public and Ally has become clingy regarding ms Mitchell.

Your POV
The whole ride back was silent. Awkwardly silent. Lauren wore an annoyed facial expression, Camila wore guilt, Ally wore comfort, Normani wore boredom and Dinah wore a smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask Dinah, confused.

"I'm just seeing the bright sides situation to this awkward ride. They're pretty funny" Dinah smiled devilishly.

"Care to fill me in?" Dinah nodded as she faced me.

"Well on the bright side Camila made a song with mendes" I tilted my head.

"How is that part of the bright side?"

"She's trying new things. She's expanding. I respect that" I made a not bad face, waiting for Dinah to continue.

"Another upside is, now we know you're not in love with Cara" I frowned.

"How the heck is that an upside?" Dinah shrugged.

"Well it's better to wait until your fame dies down to fall in love with someone. That way you can keep a proper and stable relationship where things are private. Where media can't figure out a way to screw it up" I raised my eye brows. I didn't know Dinah was this smart. I really need to stop reading fan fics.

"Hm. Interesting. But what if our fame never dies down?" I question.

"Then you'll have to figure out a way to stay together. And figure out a way to make the relationship so passionate, it's almost impossible to break up" wow. This is a real eye opener.

"Damn. Thanks Dinah" Dinah winked before taking selfies of herself.

"Ally you good?" I ask the small lady who was now attached to me.

"Mhm, just a little tired" I smiled and shifted in my seat.

"C'mere" I say opening my arms. Ally wasted no time cuddling up to me.

"You two look cozy" I heard Lauren mumble.

"Yeah. Very. Maybe you should cuddle up to mila. I'm sure she's tired" my tone was hurtful mostly because I wanted them to know how I felt when they ditched me cause they were "tired".

Bullshit they were tired. I remember Camila's curtain being open that night and it wasn't occupied. She went into Lauren's bunk and slept with her. Not the sexual slept if you were wondering. I know it's been a long time since they've had romantic involvements with each other but that doesn't mean they can ditch me behind my back, then the next day act all jealous and controlling.

I shouldn't have suggested this stupid three way. I have to break it up. I have to. I love them but if this is what it is then I don't want it.

"Y/n?" I heard ally ask.

"Hm?"

"Whatcha thinking about?" I sighed, resting my chin on her head.

"Things. Things I'm gonna change" ally moved her head so she was now looking up at me.

"What kind of things? You're not leaving the band are you?" My eyes widen.

"No no of course not. I'm just- it's nothing. Go back to sleep okay?" Ally nodded before laying her head on my chest. Can this ride be over?

*

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. Groaning, I sit up, forcing myself to fully awaken.

"Babe. We're here" I heard Lauren whisper. This would be a good time to talk right? Eh.

"Hey Lauren can I talk to you?" I ask. Lauren nodded as she sat next to me.

"I can't do this" I state.

"Can't do what?" She replied.

"This. Us. You, Camila and I. I can't do it. It's too much" Lauren looked hurt but what I'm about to say will sting.

"I can't be with two people. And I definitely can't be with them if they push me away on the first day. One wrong move and I can't take it. I know I'm probably over reacting but my feelings weren't. It hurt when you two left me in the back room. It's not fair. This isn't fair. I wanna finish this-"

"Finish this? We barely even started and you wanna finish it! This is bullshit! No I'm not gonna risk losing you because of this stupid three way. I love you and if this breaks us up. I don't want it" I sighed feeling a little sleepy.

"Well I don't want you to choose out of the both of us so I'm sacrificing myself" Lauren frowned.

"What do you mean?" She asked slightly worried.

"I mean, you don't have to choose because I'm choosing for you-"

"Who said I wanted to choose in the first place? I only agreed to this so I could make you happy. You loved Camila and I both and I thought if I let this happen, it'd make you happy. I you don't want this anymore
y/n. Then I'll put an end to it. So we can be together" I held the bridge on my nose and shut my eyes.

"That's not just it Lauren. I think the whole relationship thing isn't for me. I think I'm better off being alone for a while. To figure out what I want" Lauren shook her head refusing to listen.

"No. I'm not gonna let you do that. Because if you do, then what's gonna happen to us huh? I love you okay. I love you so much. Please don't do this to us- to me" I sighed pushing Lauren's hands away.

"I'm not saying that this is a break up. I'm saying that maybe we should take some time to breathe for a while and maybe after, we can see where things go" Lauren sighed in defeat.

"Fine. If that's what you want. Then fine but I'm always here for you okay?" I nodded as carked a smile.

Lauren pecked my forehead before exiting the van. I rubbed my eyes tiredly before following her back to the bus.

At this point, I don't know what the heck I want.