Miss Movin On Pt.2

Previously -
Lauren is opening up to
Y/N a little bit more. The girls came up with a few more songs and Simon has a surprise for the girls.

Your POV
The girls and I are currently making our way to Simons office. Apparently he had news for us so that's why we're going.

Once we entered his office all of the girls and I took a seat in front of his desk.

"Hello ladies, how have you been?" Simon politely greets.

"Good and you?" Ally replies.

"Brilliant, you're probably wondering why I've brought you here today, am I right?" Simon asks.

We all nod eagerly and he continues.

"Well since you girls came up with some killer songs, L.A and I had an idea to get you girls a little more cred for Demi's upcoming tour next year....." Simon pauses.

"So. We had the idea of giving you girls.........Your very own, headlining tour!!" Simon shouts excitedly.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!?!" I almost scream.

"Kind of, it's just a few mall performances, you'll have a track list set out and you'll even have your own tour bus" Simon adds.

"This is soo cool I can't wait to get started!!" Dinah cheers.

"Okay, your first show is on July 15 which gives you a couple of weeks so I would prepare for that. Until then have fun, stay up late and be normal teenagers because I'm afraid that once this tour starts. You're all gonna be exhausted by the end of each day. That will be all, now go use those couple of weeks wisely" Simon says.

The girls all squeal and jump around before leaving Simons office. I however stayed behind to ask him a question.

"Simon?" I ask.

"What's up Y/N" he replies.

"I was just wondering if I could maybe. Visit my sister for the remaining weeks while she's on break" I ask politely.

"Of course you can. Just be back at least 3 days before the tour actually starts okay?" I nod and give him a bone crushing hug.

This is going to be awesome.

-------------------------------
"Mitch there's someone at the door for you" I hear Dinah yell.

"COMING!!" I yell back while packing the last of my stuff.

Once I'm done I rush to the door to see who it is.

"Sammie!!" I squeal jumping into her open arms.

"Y/n/n!!!" Sammie replies.

"Are you ready to go?" She asks me.

"Yeah just let me say bye first" I say detaching myself from her and handing her my bags.

"I'll be waiting in the car" I nod in response and gather all the girls to the front door.

"So I guess I'll see you guys in a few weeks?" I say as more of a question.

"Aww I'm gonna miss you so much Mitch" Dinah says before pulling me into a tight hug.

"The feelings mutual Dinahsaur" I reply with a new nickname.

"Aww now you got a new nickname for me. Now I never want you to go" Dinah replies clutching onto me tighter.

"Chillax Bruh I'll be back before you know it" I reply letting go of Dinah and moving on to ally.

"I'm gonna miss you mama sunshine and I promise once I get back and the tour starts, we'll go to every Waffle House in every town. Okay?" Ally nods and pulls me into her.