*Heart Emoji*

Previously -
Camila and Austin are going in a date while Y/N and Lauren are plotting to interfere.

Camila's POV
Tonight is the night I'm finally not gonna be the only one without their first kiss. Hopefully.

"Anddddd done" Dinah says finishing up the bronzer.

"I would put on some blush but you'll have enough after he kisses you tonight" I roll my eyes and bite my lip suppressing a smile.

I hear a knock at the door and my heartbeat increases.

"Dinah he's here go answer the door" I order.

"You answer it. He's taking you out" I pout and slowly walk to the door.

Just as I was about to to open it, austins fist made contact with my face.

"Ouch!"

"Oh Shi- camilla I'm so sorry I was just going to knock" austin says placing his hand on my back.

"No no it's okay I um. Should have answered the door faster" I reply rubbing my temple.

"Do you need me to carry you?" He asks smiling.

"I think I'll be fine"

"To bad cause I'm gonna do it anyway" he says before sweeping off my feet.

"Austin!" I squeal.

"Wow you're really light" I blush and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Shall we?" He asks.

"We shall"

Lauren's POV
Y/N and I are currently hiding in the nearest bunks waiting for Austin to pick up camila.

It's taking a little long so I pulled out my phone and texted y/n.

Me:
What is taking him soo long!

MrsMitchell💩:
Don't worry he'll be here soon you gotta be patient young grasshopper

Me:
I will seriously make Dinah give you a poly beat down and ally bake you a cake with poison in it if you don't take this seriously😡

MrsMitchell💩:
Damn Jauregui it was just a joke😕

Just as I was about to reply I heard a knock in the distance. I quickly open the curtain and look to y/n.

"Did you hear that?" I ask. She nods and we quickly leave our bunks and tip toe out from the back.

As we were about to go to the door we heard an ouch so we stopped in our tracks.

"What?" Y/N asks confused.

"They're still at the door. Let's look out the window" she nods and we peek outside of the window.

"Oh Shi- camilla I'm so sorry I was just going to knock" Austin says placing his dirty hand on Camila's back.

"No no it's okay I um. Should have answered the door faster" camila replies. No you shouldn't have opened the door at all.

"Do you need me to carry you?" He asks smiling. I felt like puking.

"I think I'll be fine"

"To bad cause I'm gonna do it anyway" he says sweeping her off her feet.

"I can't nope I cannot watch this" I say averting my eyes.

"Don't worry I'll watch for you" y/n says gazing at the couple.

"Okay they're gone lets go" y/n whispers while pulling me.