Jacob Whiiitesidesssss

Previously -
Camila turned 18 finally! Taylor introduced you to a possible love interest and the girls managed to survive the with it music video.

Your POV
Tours almost coming to an end and honestly. I'm glad because I cannot take waking up every morning.

"I'm hungry, y/n can you go get me some food?" Dinah asked cutely and I rolled my eyes before nodding.

As I was making my way to catering, I heard a familiar voice.

"I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you after tour"
Jacob.

I hid behind the corner and listened.

"No you say it. Fine. I love you"

Who is he talking to?

"Alright alright. I Jacob whitesides, am in love with Beatrice Miller" Jacob yelled causing me to gasp.

Bea and Jacob are dating!

"Hold on one sec"

"Who's there?" Jacob called and my eyes widen.

"Um sorry me no speakada English" I say in a foreign accent before running off.

When I enter catering, everyone is staring at me.

"You okay superstar?" Dani asks.

I nod trying to catch my breath. Once I've calmed down, I grab a take away plate and fill it with chicken and fried rice.

Once I'm done, I make my way back to the dressing room. On my way, I see camila and Jacob talking.

"I was wondering why you gave ally this guitar to give to me" camila asked.

"Cause I want you to play it"
Jacob replies going in for a hug.

This guys giving me bad vibes.

"Aww Thanks. That's so nice" camila coo's before hugging him back.

Woah they are too close for my likings. I watch as the hug lingers there for a while so I decide to step in.

"Yo! Cabello" I shout coming her way.

"Y/n! say hi" camila replies pointing to the camera.

"Sup" I say into the lens.

"I'm going to the dressing room. Wanna come?" I ask and mila nods.

We walk back and dinah cheers as we enter the room.

"What took you so long" I raise an eyebrow and throw her the food.

"You're lucky I even went now be grateful" Dinah raises her hands in defence.

I take a seat next to her and glance over to Lauren.

Maybe I should give her a heads up on Jacob. Or I'm just overreacting like I always do and they're probably nothing.

Eh jealous Lauren's hot anyways. Why not.

I see that's she's on her phone so I pull mine out and send her a text.

Me:
You still like camila?

MrsJauregui😎:
You can't just fall out of love for someone...........

Me:
Aww that's so cute anyways you might wanna keep an eye out for whitesides cause he's gettin pretty touchy with Cabello😬

MrsJauregui😎:
Thanks but I think that it's time I let camila be her own person even if it hurts me😔

Me:
Very wise Jauregui I feel your pain😔 I'm always here for you Lauren😊

MrsJauregui😎:
I love you💋

I smile and look up at the Dark haired girl.

She smiles at me and I mouth 'I love you too' before winking.

______________________________
My ideas are flowing dudes thanks for helping me I love you guys😍 oh and I remember someone commenting about a lap dance and I'm definitely putting that in there😂 I'm not even sorry😭 it'll be closer than you think.

Sorry it's short. It's the best I could do........