Boyfriend Laurence

Previously -
Mauregui moments and Mitch got her wisdom teeth taken out.

Lauren's POV
"So. You and Y/n huh" Ally said as she stirred her Starbucks coffee.

"What about Y/n and I?" I reply avoiding eye contact.

"She told me Lauren. You don't have to be cautious" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course she told you. Did you give her pity? She's so unbelievable" I know It seems like I'm not mad at her but I am.

"No. I heard her crying last night because she said you kissed Noah and told her through a text. And what's going on with her and Normani? Why did you ask her how her lips tasted?"

"Because I know they're going at it behind my back" I huff crossing my arms.

"Do you know this or are you assuming? You're being pretty hypocritical if you're assuming that they are" I scoffed. Me, hypocritical.

"I'm not assuming Ally. I know. See" I say handing her my phone which was showing the video of Normani and Y/n at the studio.

"There could be a story behind this. And who filmed it?" I shrugged retrieving me phone.

"There probably is a story behind this. One that I'd rather not hear. I'm not in the mood for Mordei smut thanks" Ally sighed.

"Well then I guess things are never gonna get better. Nothing gonna change unless you get a better attitude and fix this. And I know you're hurting but remember, you're never the only one" I stared at my drink thinking.

Maybe Ally's right. There could be a reasonable explanation. I should let her explain.

If it turns out nothing happened, I'm gonna feel like an asshole for kissing Noah. Who isn't even that attractive to be completely honest. I'm glad I told him that I didn't wanna go too far. That would have been a mistake...........

*

A few hours had passed and it was time to go pick up Y/n.

"I wonder how bad she's gonna be now" I wonder going through my Twitter feed.

"Oh she's gonna be ten times worse. The drugs would have taken its full effect by now" ally replied.

When we got into the building, an assistant directed us to y/n who was sitting on a love seat with her legs crossed like a kid.

"Ayyyyyyye Alllllllly" she yelled/slurred.

"Honey please don't talk" the assistant said nicely and I glared at her. She ain't allowed to call her that. And the worse thing was that she looked about 20. She was young and I didn't like that.

Once the assistant disappeared, Y/n flipped her hair dramatically.

"Ew bitch, don't tell me what to do" I giggled sitting I front of her.

"Hey. How are you doing?" I asked taking her hands into mine.

"Better now that you're here. I love you Laurence" I frowned. The fuck?

"Who the hell is Lawrence?" I ask as my blood slightly boiled.

"You silly. My boyfriend duhhhhhh" who the hell is this Lawrence!?

I heard giggles from behind me so I shoot them a glare.

"What's so funny!" I growled at Ally.

"Laurence is you dummy" then it hit me. Ahhhhh I get it.

"Oh yeah. Haha. I'm Laurence. You're boyfriend" y/n giggled.

She then pecked my cheek leaving a wet substance there.

"I'm bleeding!? Oh my allysus call an ambulance! Weeee woooo weee wooo! I'm dying!somebody get me some crackers!?" She screamed.

"Shhhh shhh no babe you're not dying. You're perfect-"

"I know I'm perfect. You don't have to remind me" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah go to sleep you dork" I say moving away from her.

"Ready to go?" Ally asked as she brought over a wheel chair.

"I am not getting in that. I have legs and I'm using them" Y/n sassed.

"Y/n you have to get in or else you'll die" I joke hoping she would.

"Fiiiiiiine. Beep beep. Make way for fanny" she said as she backed up into the chair.

"You're so fuckin weird" I mumbled.

Once we got to the car, we stopped and tried to get y/n in.

"Take my strong hand!" She said in an unfamiliar accent.

"Get in the car now" I say a little annoyed.

"Meanie. I'm not moving now" she said crossing her arms. I groan in frustration.

"Fine" I sighed going up to her and throwing her over my shoulders.

"Oh Laurence. I didn't know you liked it rough" she said in a seductive voice.

"Shhhhhh" I hushed buckling her in.

"Let's go" I mutter buckling myself in.

"I'm hungry. I want chicken nuggets" y/n said in a child like voice.

"You can't eat solid foods for a few days buba" Ally replied.

"Whyyyyy?"

"Because you'll pull out your stitches" y/n huffed as she crossed her arms. Finally she shut up.

"Woah is this? Is this real life?" Oh my god. That's it. This'll shut her up.

"Y/n baby?" I asked and she looked at me with those killer brown eyes.

"Yes?" I tried to contain my smile but I couldn't.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but that would be a bad idea because one, she has cotton in her mouth and two, I'd probably regret it after. Mostly because I'm practically taking advantage of her.

"Please. Don't talk" y/n pouted before nodding.

I can't stand the thought of things going back to normal when she's herself again. I really need to hear the whole story so we can clear this up and be together again. I miss my baby. I need her.