Damn That Ass

A little about yourself.

Your name is Y/N Marie Mitchell. You are 15 years old (2012). You're Canadian and you're also best known as The Sister of Shay Mitchell.

You and your family decided to move to Miami Florida when your were 10 so that Shay could Pursue her acting career as Emily on pll. She soon moved to LA.

You dance/sing and play other instruments and you also dabble in acting from time to time, just in case singing doesn't work out.

Your POV
Alright, today is the day of the auditions. I can't wait to sing my ass off today.

It's only 7:30am now so I don't have to be at auditions for another 2 hours. I know it's early but it's better if I just get it over and done with.

(1 and a half hours later)

"Y/N, hurry up or you're gonna miss your audition" my brother Sean yells.

"Okayyyyyy gosh pushy much" I say making my way downstairs.

"Cranky much" he replies and I push him playfully.

We jump into the car and make our way to the auditions.

During the car ride I ask my parents if shays coming.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yes pumpkin?" She replies.

"Is Shan gonna be at my audition?"

"I'm still waiting for a reply honey but I'm sure she'll make it"

I sigh in disappointment and stare out the window.

Shay was the one who told me to pursue my dreams and audition for the Xfactor. The least she could do was be there for me. I don't think I'm gonna get through without her.

---------------------
We finally make it to the venue and the place is literally crowded.

There's people warming up, interacting with other and giving each other dirty and nasty looks.

"Next" a lady says before my family and I walk up to the desk.

The lady hands me a big sticker and tells me to put it either on my back or front. I nod and take a seat near a large group of people.

I sit myself down next to a girl. I cant really see her face but I can tell by the way she's dressed she's attractive. I mean look at that ass. No Y/N stop!! You have a boyfriend.

The girl finally notices my presents as she turns herself around and I'm met with her beautiful green eyes.

We stare at each other for a moment before she finally says something.

"Ahem. Hi. I'm Lauren" she greets holding out her hand.

I gladly take it not breaking our contact.

"H-hi I'm Y/N" I stutter. I mentally slap myself in the face at my sudden idiocy.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, you Have beautiful brown eyes. They look kinda familiar though" she says making me blush.

"Do you watch pretty little liars?" I ask her.

"Of course who doesn't" she replies making me chuckle.

"Why's that?" She asks curious.

"Well my sister shay who plays emily, is on the show and we kinda have the same eyes" I reply.

"Shut up. no way" she says turning her full attention towards me.

"Yeah way" I reply.

"That's so awesome. Do you know who A is?" She asks me excited.

"No unfortunately, and shan doesn't either. I don't even think Marlene knows who A is" I reply and Lauren lets out a little giggle.

"Shan?" She asks confused.

"Oh shay's real name is Shannon but she likes to be called shay" I reply.

Lauren was about to say something but someone called her saying she was next.

"Well I'm up" she says standing up.

"Good luck Lauren. I hope you get in" I say standing up and giving her a hug.

"Thank you, you too" she says nuzzling her face in my neck.

I attempt to pull away but she clings to me a little longer. She finally lets go and I give her a quick peck on the cheek.

Hope to see you again Lauren. I really do you green eyed goddess.
Damn that ass. I whisper.

I see her turn her head around still walking away. She smiles at me then sways her hips as she leaves.

"Fucking tease" I whisper yet again.