Break It Up

Previously -
Camila and Y/n had a heart warming moment and that's all I remember.

Your POV
Time has caught up with me.

Justin and I finished his song which we called Sorry.

Camila and I are on good terms as far as I know.

Lauren still isn't speaking with me which made a very awkward time in Europe.

We're back on tour in America for the rest of the reflection tour but we're also in the middle of recording our second album.

But. There's something that's been bothering me.

Ally. She's been quiet.

Her mood has gone from happy and humble to depressing and down. She's been invading my thoughts with her negative energy and I need her to stop now. I need to talk to her.

I pushed myself off my bed making my way to the door.

"Where are you going? It's 1am" mani asked as she sat up from her horizontal position.

"I need to talk to Ally" I reply before continuing to exit.

"Well I'm coming with you-"

"No! Stay here. Text me if someone comes in or calls for me okay?" Normani gave me a questioning look before finally agreeing.

"Fine. You have 20 minutes or else I'm kicking your ass out for Dinah" I roll my eyes playfully before giving mani a thumbs up and leaving the hotel room.

As I crept down the halls, I heard the sound of a guitar. Why not make a little detour before we see Ally.

Following the sound of the unique tune, I stopped at a corner. There before my eyes were Shawn and Camila, singing softly.

I frowned in confusion. Why the heck is Shawn here? He's starting to annoy me being all up in Camila's tight schedule. (😏)

"Y/n!" I heard someone call from afar. Shoot!

I turned around to see Dinah running towards me.

"Shhhhhhh!" I hushed stopping her.

"What? Wh-" I covered the confused Polynesian's mouth, looking to see if Camila and Shawn heard.

Unfortunately they must have since they were both gone.

"Damn it Dinah what the heck! I was onto them" Dinah frowned.

"Onto who?" I shook my head as I took her hand and led her back to my hotel room.

"Stay in here and be quiet" I ordered. Before Dinah could debate, I had already shut the door.

Now I guess it's time to see why ally's been so down.

*skip the walk*

"Ally are you alone? Where's Lauren?" I ask entering her hotel room.

"She's asleep. What's up?" I sigh taking her hand and leading her to the couch.

"I think the real question is. What's up with you? Why are you so sad all of a sudden?" It didn't take long for Ally to break down.

"H-how did you k-know? Is it that obvious?" My eyes softened as I pulled her into my arms.

"Aw als. What happened?" I coo.

"I-I just really miss my family. I know we only have two months till we get to see them but this is different. I lost someone because I never see them" I shifted in confusion.

"Who? Who did you lose?" I ask facing her.

"T-Troy. He said he couldn't take it. He hated the distance. He said that it would be a good idea to take a break" I sucked my teeth bringing her back into my arms.

"Well it's his loss. He missed out on one of the most beautiful, loving, caring and humble woman in the world. You have a soul so kind, it would cry if it killed a fly" ally chuckled as she snuggled into my neck.

"Do you ever think I'll find someone like him again?" I smiled.

"If you don't then I volunteer" I joke, laughing slightly.

"Haha yeah" ally replied awkwardly.

"Y/n?" I heard ally ask.

"Yes als?"

"Are you and Lauren back together?" I sighed.

"No. Actually I don't know. I thought she loved me. If she did she'd be fighting for me but she isn't. I wanna fight for her but I feel like if I do. I'm fighting for nothing" I felt ally grip into me slightly.

"thank you y/n" ally mumbled as her grip slowly released.

"For what?"

"For helping me realise that I can find love again. That it still exists" I replied with a your welcome before falling asleep with ally in my arms.

______________________________
I still ship Trolly. Even if they're not together anymore. I ship that shit. Ship it harder than Camren and norminah. Well maybe not norminah. There's still hope for them.

Btw it's 2016 and this is the 80th part damn.......