Angry Lauren

Previously -
Y/n had finally finished her bidness with I'm in love with a monster while Lauren found out some useful information.

Your POV
It's been a few days since Lauren was close to figuring things out. She has all the pieces, she's just takin her time in putting them together.

For now I'm just filling in time.

It's about 8:50 in the morning and I can smell the delicious waffle/pancake smell. Ally must I've brought Waffle House.

Waking up happily, I stretched, brushed my teeth and made my way to the front of the bus.

When I entered, I glanced upon a thinking Lauren, a hungry Dinah and camila, and an admiring normani. Oh and Bea.

Wait BEA!!!!

"BUMBLEBEA!!!" I screamed.

"Y/N/N!!!" She screamed back before our bodies made impact.

"Why are you guys screaming? You saw each other yesterday" Dinah asked a 'the fuck?' Look.

"You're just jealous because Bea is my best friend and shes better then you mmmm" I say sticking out my tongue.

"Fine I'll have Dinah then!" Camila said before koala hugging Dinah.

"Ew get off me! You have syrupy fingers" Dinah whined.

"You like my syrupy fingers" camila replied.

"Lick them! Lick them!" I turned to bea and made an 'ew' face then turned back to caminah.

"Here buba. You can share with Bea" ally said before handing me a place of pancakes and waffles.

"Yass! Come Bea!" I said pulling her to the mini table.

"Are you girls like this every morning?" Bea asked stuffing her mouth.

"Yes. Every. Dang. Morning" I fake growl.

"Seems legit. All we do in my bus is play video games"

"Sounds legit" I mock and Bea glares at me.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit" I hear Lauren say before leaving the bus.

"Make good choices!" Ally yelled before Lauren left the bus completely.

I should probably text her and ask what's up.

Me:
Whatcha doin?

MrsJauregui😎:
Clearing my head for more space because this stupid puzzle game you got stuck in my head is annoying me

Me:
It's really simple lo just read between the lines

MrsJauregui😎:
Shut up I don't need another camila throwing around words that I don't understand

Me:
Well that's something you two have in common happy games💋

MrsJauregui😎:
What?

Me:
It made more sense in my head byeeeeeee😙