Sorry

Previously -
Mitch told Lauren about her saliva exchange with camzilla.

Your POV
I shut my eyes preparing myself for the worst. I can't believe I told her.

"Well better you then me right?" I slowly opened my eyes to see Lauren with the same expression as before. Calm.

"You're kidding right? You're not mad that I kissed Camila" Lauren shook her head.

"I'm not mad I'm just surprised. How was it? Did you feel anything" I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"You're not serious. You felt something didn't you?" the room fell to silence.

"Wow. I was actually hoping you would lie but I guess not"

"I'm just being honest Lauren. Just because I felt something when I did it, doesn't mean I'm gonna drop everything and run away into the sunset with her" Lauren chuckled bitterly.

"So you admit it. You felt something" cheeky lil bitch.

"Yes but-"

"But nothing! How do I know you won't run into her arms if we get back together huh!?" Is she being serious.

"What will it take to prove to you that I would never leave you for Camila?" Lauren shrugged as she leaned back in her seat.

"Nothing because I know you will" I rolled my eyes.

"I won't! I would never leave you for her. I'm too in love with you. I'll prove it to you somehow. You'll see. Oh and I'm sorry for being honest. I just didn't want secrets between us that's all"

Lauren need to learn that I love her unconditionally. I would have thought she knew that since I gave myself to her, devoted myself to her and practically said that I couldn't wait for her to propose to me. But whatever.

I'm gonna prove that I love her and I'd never leave her if it's the last thing I do.

"Ready to go?" I ask tucking my phone in my pocket.

"Yeah. Let's go" Justin replied holding his hand out for me to take.

I took it as we exited the bus.

"I heard your conversation with Lauren? Is that her name?" I nodded glancing at the leaves that were blowing through the wind.

"I thought you were dating Cara?"

"It's a publicity stunt. Lauren's my one true love" Justin nodded as he took a seat on the grass.

"But enough about me. What's going on with you?" I ask picking off a piece of grass and playing with it.

"A lot. I'm currently making an album but I'm lacking a little inspiration. I wanted to base it on what's going on around me"

"I was wondering if you had anything up your sleeve? I mean, you were a part of my life and I wanted to get you involved. So wanna make a song with me?" I smiled giving Justin a nod.

"Alright so how about we talk about the romance in your life at the moment. Seems song worthy" I thought for a moment.

"Well Lauren and I are going through a rough patch and shiz. How about we talk about that?" Just gave me a thumbs up as he pulled out his phone.

"While you were talking to her earlier, I noticed how you were honest with her. The more and more truth you told made her angry but only slightly so I was thinking this. You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty. Does that sound good?" I gave him a really face.

"You came up with that out of my argument with Lauren? Why were you ease dropping?" I ask giggling.

"Like I said, I'm lacking inspiration and in order to get that, I need to focus on things around me. In this case. You're argument with sassy pants" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay then. It's a good start. But. It needs more" Justin nodded as he went off in deep thought.

After about 2 hours, we came up with a verse and a chorus.

"This is cool! You know what would be even better though?" I shook my head having no clue.

"You singing it with me" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No no I can't do that. I'm in a group and Lauren would kill me
If she found out I did something without her" Justin pouted.

"Well you're still gonna help me with the medley and stuff right?" I smiled.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss the opportunity of making a hit song with mr beiber" Justin cheered.

"Well it's getting a little late. I'm gonna head to the studio and think of some more lyrics. I'll see you when I see you k?" I nodded as he pulled me up from my sitting position.

"Oh and when I come and see you again. We're talking about the you know who situation" Justin gave me a nod before pecking my cheek and waving bye.