Time Will Tell

(Sorry to disappoint you guys...)

Previously -
It's Camila's birthday and
y/n has a feeling that her and Taylor are up to no good.

Your POV
As I followed Taylor, I couldn't help but ask what's going on.

"What are you and camila up to swift?"

"Nothing at all Mitchell. I just want to simply introduce you to someone" I was about to ask who but then I heard a voice.

"Mila stop pushing me!"

"Y/n. Meet Hailee. Hailee meet y/n" I frown until my eyes meet a beautiful pair Of hazel.

"H-hi" Hailee stutters.

"Hello?" I reply looking for Taylor and camila but they ha already disappeared.

"Um so you're a friend of Camila's" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Y-yeah. Shit. Sorry I'm a little out of it at the moment" I giggle and smile at her.

"I think it's cute. You're in the pitch perfect 2 movie right?"

"Yeah. Comes out in a couple of weeks. You should come" Hailee suggests shyly.

"Well I might considering our tour ends before then. But, I'll only go if we're going together" I flirt and Hailee blushes.

"Great. Then it's a date- wait no um just forget I just said that" Hailee says embarrassed and I laugh.

"Well that's too bad because I was only gonna go if it was date" I smirk and the same blush appears on Hailee's cheeks.

-

Hailee and I were no sitting on Taylor's couch, talking about each other.

"Tell me about yourself y/n"

"What do you wanna know?"

"How bout you start with your career" I nod and think before speaking.

"Well I didn't always want to be a singer. I did pursue acting for a while since I was offered by Marlene king. I was thinking about quitting 6h and staying on the show but then I remembered that I made a promise" Hailee stares at me intently.

"What was the promise?" She asks interested.

"That I'd come back. I'd take a break from singing but I wouldn't quit" Hailee nods before I ask about her.

"What about you. Tell me a little bit about you"

"Well. I sing, act and model, um.......I'm close friends with odeya Rush. Do you know her?" I think for a second before answering.

"She's the chick from the giver right" Hailee nods and I click my fingers.

"Knew it" Hailee giggles before someone interrupts us.

"We're taking photos. Come on" Taylor says pulling Hailee and I to a group of girls.

"Smile!" She's says holding the Polaroid camera up.

"Great now mila me and you" Taylor snaps a picture of camila and herself before smirking.

"Alright now y/n and Hailee" I raise an eyebrow and give Taylor a look.

"Whyyyyy"

"Just stand next to her and pose" Taylor orders and I sigh.

I then my arm around Hailee's shoulder and Taylor gets ready to take the picture.

As she was about to, I feet Hailee intertwine our hands. I smile and Taylor takes the picture.

"Aw they look so cute!" Taylor squeals.

"OTP!" Selena, joey and camila chant.

I roll my eyes and keep my arm around Hailee.

"Okay let's take another one but this time, on of you kiss each other on the cheek" I nod and go to kiss Hailee on the cheek.

When I thought I kissed her cheek, it ended up being her lips. I heard a shutter sound and I quickly pulled away.

"Im so sorry! I thought I was kissing you in the cheek" Hailee apologises with a dark shade of pink appearing on her face.

"Ha! I got it! I actually go a picture of them kissing!" Taylor shouted as she waved the picture in the air.

"Taylor you're so dead!" Hailee yelled before chasing Taylor.

I giggle and watched the two.

"Your welcome" mila whispered.

"What?"

"I remember you saying you wanted a girlfriend. Hailee is the perfect opportunity"

"What makes you think I like her" I debate crossing my arms.

"Because you and her did something that reminded me so something I once had" I think for a second.

What does she mean by- ohhhhh Hailee and I had a Camren moment. I forgot. Camila doesn't know that I know about Lauren and her.

"How do you know Hailee likes me back" I ask curious.

"Because when she's with you. She reminds me of myself. When I see her even near you. I see a girl talking to her crush. There's no doubt she like a you y/n. She also told me she liked you. That's why Taylor and I set you guys up tonight" my mouth is slightly apart.

She likes me? But I'm a cauliflower. No one likes me.

"What do you suppose I do?"

"Has she asked about the pitch perfect premiere?" I nod and camila smiles.

"I talked to janelle and she told me that we have interviews and stuff then but I begged her for like an hour straight so that you could take the day off and go to that premiere so. You're going"

"Thanks mila"

"No problem Mitch" camila blows a kiss and goes off to find Taylor.

Hailee came my way gasping for air.

"She is way too tall and fast. I couldn't get the picture"

"It's fine. Wanna take another picture, for Instagram I mean" Hailee nods and I take a selfie.

"Tag me in that" I nod and type up a caption.

Y/nMitch:
Tonight was pretty.......... Interesting

After tagging Hailee, I posted the photo.

Within about 20 seconds, it had already reached 500 likes. In about 5 minutes all thanks to Taylor and camila, the hashtag #Y/SN (with Hailee) was trending.

I don't know but. Do I like Hailee? Yes. Do I really like her? Maybe. Do I see myself falling for her? I don't know.

Time will tell.

______________________________
If you guys don't like the idea of being with Hailee then suggest someone other than her, Lauren, camila, dinah, Austin......, ally or normani.