I Would Never Regret Kissing You

Hope to see you again Lauren. I really do you green eyed goddess.

Damn that ass. I whisper.

I see her turn her head around still walking away. She smiles at me then sways her hips as she leaves.

"Fucking tease" I whisper yet again.

---------------

Your POV

It's almost my turn and a few of the crew members are now escorting me to backstage to get ready.

They apply a bit of makeup and tell me to wait.

As Im waiting Lauren exits the stage. I watch as her family cheers for her.

After her little family session she notices me and we lock eye contact.

I run up to her and she does the same. I catch her in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist. She plants a big happy like kiss on my lips.....

Wait what???? did she just literal kiss me.

Lauren's POV
Wait!! did literally just kiss her???

Your POV
"yes yes you did" I reply to her thought being spoken out loud.

She releases herself from me and runs back to her family.

Did she regret that? because I surely didn't. Crap I should of taken my chance of holding that sweet ass in my hands, well theres always next time.

The judges were currently taking a break right now so I had to wait a little longer. Shay hurry up, I need you. i was there for you when you did your audition. Be here for me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a slightly high pitched voice talking to what sounds like her family.

"Mami I don't know if I can do this. What if I screw up or choke" the girls says nervously.

"Its alright kaki, I'm here. You'll do fine" A little girl says which I'm guessing is her sister.

"thank you sofi" the girl says placing a kiss on the younger girls cheek.

Wow, this girl seems like she really wants this. Clearly more than I do. I have a feeling this experience is gonna be interesting.

"Mija, We're going to take sofi to the bathroom. Are you gonna be alright alone till we get back?"

"Yes Mami" The girls replies.

I wait for the parents to go before I decide to approach her. As Im about to walk up to her, she begins singing a little.

OMFG She sounds like an angel. How am I supposed to compete with that. Snap out of it Y/N go talk to her dummy.

"Hi" I say faintly.

She quickly shoots her head in my direction.

"Oh geez you scared me" she says holding her hands to her chest.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" I reply getting closer.

"you have a lovely voice" I add.

"thank you. Whats your name?"

"Y/N, You?"

"Camila" she replies and shoots me a cutesy smile.

I sit down next to her so I could get a good look at her features.

Wow those eyes are breathtaking.

"thank you" She says and blushes.

"wait what?" I asked confused.

"You said my eyes were breathtaking" She replies giggling a little.

"Now I'm beginning to sound like lauren" I whisper.

"who's Lauren? Is she your girlfriend?" Camila asks kind of sad.

"oh, my gosh no. We only met a few minutes ago" I reply surprised.

"I just assumed that you two were together, because she kissed you" she replies a little relieved.

"hey she kissed me. But I kinda think she might of regretted it"

"I would never regret kissing you" She says in a dreamy gaze, now looking me in the eyes.

"wait no. I can believe i just said that" She says panicky.

"Its okay" I reply in hopes of calming her down.

"Y/N Mitchell, To stage in 5 minutes" I crew member yells.

"well I better get going. Im up" I say getting up.

Camila does the same. She pulls me into a hug which kind of surprises me.

she whispers Good luck in my ear and it makes me shiver. I reply with a thanks and pull away.

As I'm about to walk away but she tugs on my arm signalling me to stop. I turn around and walk back to her slowly. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek and smiles. I return the smile and walk away.

"Mom where's Shay?" I ask worried.

"she's on her way. don't worry. she had to do a couple of things first- Oh look there she is" My mom says pointing to a group of girls making their way towards us.

"Shan!!!" I yell jumping into her arms.

"Hey Bug" she replies hugging me tighter.

She lets me down and the other girls come for a hug.

"hey Y/N" ashley says giving me big bear hug.

Next was Lucy then Troian.

"thank you for coming, I really appreciate it" I tell them and they smile.

"Y/N Mitchell to the stage in 1 minute"

I begin to shake a bit and I think shay might of noticed.

"Hey you. Don't worry you're gonna do fine. Im here" I smile at her words that remind me of the little girl from earlier.

I nod at Shays words and make my way to the steps. I go up them and wait by the curtain. I take one more look back at my family before taking a little peek out into the stage.

Wow that is a lot of people.

"they're ready for you now" A crew member says.

I nod and take a deep breath.