Twitter Arguments

(This was soo fun to make😂😂😭😭)

Previously -
Some jerks on Twitter made sinu go all ape shit while camila is trying to figure out the art of letting someone go.

Your POV
@sinucabello:
@HollywoodLife I'm literally crying of angry

I giggled internally at that tweet due to the grammar. But it was probably just her accent taking over.

It's been a few days since sinu sent tweets to Hollywood Life. We deleted Instagram and Twitter from Camila's phone for now, due to all the rumours.

She hasn't stopped crying because of it. I couldn't help but feel for her.

Lauren kept her distance, thank god. The less drama the better.

It was the third time watching our sledgehammer music video today. The more views the better.

I was snapped out of my thoughts to a Twitter mention.

@5SOS_Official:
Is this about
@Y/NMitchell97????? *random link*

I tapped on the link which led me to Calum's page. Not this shit again.

@Calum5SOS:
Oh.......

What does that supposed to mean? He knew we never dated. Why is he being like this???? And all he has to say is oh......well ohkay betch. @ me next time.

@Y/NMitchell97:
You brought this on yourself. Don't act like you don't know. We were never a thing.....Maybe if you had the balls to actually ask me out then we would be😁

I know I shouldn't of sent that tweet but, he got under my skin and I hate that.

@Luke5SOS:
@Y/NMitchell97 it's not good to lead people on........

I rolled my eyes at Luke's tweet. Now the fans were going crazy.

@DinahJane97:
@Luke5SOS @Calum5SOS Hoiii it ain't good to lie either. The nerve of you thirsty💦 little boys.  #5LitersOfThirst

I laughed soo hard at Dinahs response. But, it would make sense for her protectiveness over me.

I retweeted her tweet as well as a lot of others thanks to not only the fans but my fans and the pll fandom. It was trending pretty quick.

But it didn't end there.

@5SOLittleMix:
Don't worry @Calum5SOS, @Y/NMitchell97 is a slut anyways😂 she's ugly too😷

That tweet was retweeted 50,000 and favourited 10,000. It broke me.

How could people say that about me. They don't even know me.

I didn't know till now but I was crying.

@shaymitch:
@5SOLittleMix hey! Don't be calling anyone ugly unless you came from barbies womb!!!! My baby sister is not ugly thank you very much! She is one of the most precious things in this world!!! @Y/NMitchell97 and @CamilaCabello97 are going through so much right now and people like you are not helping! Keep you're hurtful and disturbing comments to yourself✌🏼️

See that's the thing I love about having a sister. She'll always have your back no matter what.

All the positive tweets I retweeted and all the tweets from friends and family, I favourited.

@LaurenJauregui:
@5SOLittleMix may I see a picture of you please?

I smiled at Lauren's tweet. She's always been there for me. Same in vice versa. I wouldn't have asked for anyone better to have by my side.