Soap It Up

Previously -
Mitch decided to give Lauren her early birthday present to distract her while Dinah and the girls make her something Nutella. But the question that's on everyone's mind is. Who ruins Mauregui's sexy time?

Your POV
When Lauren and I had finished getting ready and putting things away, we left the back room.

That's when my phone pinged.

Scary Polynesian: where the heck are you???? I sent normani to find you but she couldn't.....so where TF r u

Ducking Normani Kordei Hamilton.

"Who's that babe?" Lauren asked me as she leaned over my shoulder.

"No one you need to worry about right now. And I think I know who might have caught us" Lauren tilted her head.

"Who?"

"Normani. We need to go find her and tell her everything. Well explain to her. She knows enough to know everything" Lauren nodded as we made our way to catering.

When we got there, we opened the door to people screaming surprise.

"Surprise!" I said awkwardly as I scanned the room for normani.

To my relief she was standing by Dinah clapping and acting as if nothing happened.

"Oh my god! Is that Nutella I smell!" Lauren squealed before running full speed at the Nutella burger.

"You guysssss thank you!" Lauren cooed giving everyone a hug including me.

"Can we eat it now?" We all nodded before Dinah handed Lauren the knife so she could cute her a piece.

*

Once we were done with the food, it was time to get ready for the show.

I was currently getting my hair done while sinu was trying to find Camila and normani.

"Did you find them?" I asked sinu as she entered the room.

"Ah yes. They're already done. Come on you're on in 6" sinu informed.

"Done" Alex the hairstylist said patting my shoulders.

I thanked him before making my way to stage.

"Hurry up Dinah you're gonna keep them waiting" I teased before leaving.

"Shut up annoying!" I heard her yell as her echoes bounced off the walls.

When I reached the stage only alren were in sight.

"Where's mila and mani?" I ask plugging in my ears.

"I don't know. They better be here before we go on stage"

Dinah finally showed up and she quickly got ready.

"On in 2 minutes girls" I grunted as mila and mani still weren't here.

"Sorry we're late!" Normani said before plugging in her ears followed by mila.

"Where were you guys?" Ally asked in a motherly tone.

"I dropped my phone on the bus" she replied.

"Wait where bouts on the bus?" I questioned.