little noah (d gray man fanfic)

• Dedicated to 7keiko10 * as my new editor i would love to say this is now dedicated to her. sh

BIO

Name: Ami (Last name is unknown)

Family: Mother (Tatsu- finder),Father (unknown)

Looks: White hair with blue eyes, pale, small, frail looking, strange birthmark on her back, the mark is a shape of an odd looking butterfly

Innocence: (Parasitic) White scythe, that attaches to all of her bones. It can open a portal to a never ending black abyss.

Personality: kind, innocent, lost, shy

Likes: Flowers, butterflies (especially the Teeze), other people

Dislikes: Too many people, Akuma, being alone.

Bio: Ami was out in the flower field making her usual flower crowns. Butterflies swarmed around the flower crowns making her laugh. Suddenly there was a loud scream, Ami ran fearing her Mommy was hurt. When she reached the house she found monsters crowding around a pile of dust. Her mommy was no where in sight. Tears fell from Ami's face, the monsters pointed their guns at her. She screamed in pain as she felt her bones rip from her skin and create a beautiful white scythe. The scythe landed in her hands and started moving on its own. It started destroying all the monsters in sight. When all the monsters were destroyed, poor Ami was left alone.

Ami sat on the room full of dust, crying. The scythe was the only thing to show what had happened. The white scythe was covered in the monster's strange blood.