{Chapter 69}

"Favorite Puerto Rican food,"

"Uh. . .pollo agridulce."

"One thing you try to avoid doing."

"Getting my hair wet."

"Five seconds." Lynn warns.

"First boyfriend."

"Uh, I don't know. Eric. . .or Robert. I only had two before."

"Which tattoo and piercing hurt the most?"

"Erm, side and nose."

The timer goes off on Marlene's tablet and I let out a giant sigh faking that I passed out on the blow-up mattress.

+++

"My life! My life! My life! In the sunshine, everybody loves the sunshine!" I sing lowly trailing off as my eyes get heavy. It's been a long time since we did those questions and I am fighting to stay awake. A whole bunch of people actually started watching it, like our number of views increased after midnight.

"Tris, don't fall asleep!" Shauna throws a pillow at me and Holiday starts to crawl on me, I groan loudly at his large amount of weight.

"That's right Holiday! Wake her up!" I hear Christina, I think shout and I groan again turning on my back. I feel Holiday crawl on me and all of a sudden I hear gasps as Holiday starts to hump me. I squeal and roll off of the mattress.

"I love you Holiday, not like that!" I shout at as she girls start to practically die of laughter.

That's supposed to be my job, don't make me come over there and teach Holiday a lesson- T-bear🔐❤️

A text lights up on my phone, I smile and grab it responding to Tobias.

Lol, maybe you should. I miss you- Novia👅💎

Fine, omw- T-bear🔐❤️

"My boyfriends on the way." I say in a childish voice smiling dancing in my seat to the music playing in the background.

"Oh my goodness! No! I'm inviting my boyfriend over because I refuse to sit here while you guys act like love struck idiots." Shauna whips out her phone and before I know it, everyone is over here. I'm surprised my parents are sleeping through this, I bet Caleb and Susan are shaking their heads at us.

+++

"I wanna know how the people on the soda commercial pours the soda in the damn glasses but it never spills over." Uriah says walking into the living room with a glass as a liter of soda.

"Don't try because I'm going to murder you." I tell him thinking of the mess that will probably form.

"After all of the comments of how hot you guys are, there is a dare for you Marlene. King68 dared you to do like the face cleanser commercials and splash water on you're face." Christina says. We all chuckle and Will holds the camera while we all go to the bathroom. Marlene holds her hair back and turns the faucet on after we place towels everywhere, she cups her hands filing it up with water and we all whip out our phones and she throws the water on her face groaning and we all laugh.

+++

"Hey babe! Look at my dab!" I shout walking to Tobias grabbing his sides from behind.

"Maybe I don't want to look at your dab, maybe your dab sucks and it makes my heart hurt." Tobias jokes with sarcasm and I laugh and walk towards his dresser to finish putting on my make-up. Today Tobias and I are going to go out to do a few things, I do know that we are going to the movies but that isn't until later tonight. We have to go to the store because my parents are working late all night, Caleb is just boring to hang out with sometimes, so I am going to stay with Tobias for the weekend.

I sit down in his rolling chair and I grab my eyeliner, putting on a thin line under each of my eyes, "Beatrice-" I turn to Tobias rolling my eyes at him at him using my full name, "I have a question. What would you do if I ripped out your nose ring." He says and I throw my head back laughing.

"Tobias, I would kill you. Like, brutally murder you. So many girls at school would hate me for that." I say laughing as I run the brushes of my mascara over my lashes. I grab some soft pink lipstick and apply it to my lips.

"Eh," Tobias shrugs his shoulders standing above me behind the chair as I place my things back in my small bag. "What movie do you want to see?" Tobias asks as he places his hands on my shoulders and leans down kissing my lips. I playfully push him off of me, telling him that he will ruin my lipstick, but I could careless. I just love messing with him.

"I don't care. You can choose." I tell him standing to my feet, adjusting my shirt. I place my phone in my back pocket and we head out going towards his car. I get in the passenger seat and I feel my phone buzzing in my back pocket, I reach behind me and I grab it, putting on my seat belt.

Have you ever slapped that back-fat before?- Christina💗🍔

Yes, multiple times 😏. Lol, what's up?- Big Booty Judy👌🍑

"Ah, ah, ah. You are not going to be on your phone, this is our time. I know it's Christina. Tell her to piss off for only today." He says snatching my phone away from me and I gasp. "She has you as Big Booty Judy?" Tobias snorts.

"You can't take my phone away from me." I pout thrusting out my lower lip, "You aren't my father."

"Oh," Tobias smirks raising his eyebrow, "But, I am your Daddy." I burst out into laughter.

+++

"I still can't believe that you picked The Forest."

"You say it like it's a bad thing."

"I just can't believe that you picked this."

"Do you not like it?"

"I like it, it's just jumpy scenes."

"So you don't like it?"

I turn towards him with a smile plastered on my face, "I love it, thanks Tobias for taking me here."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"Uh. . .no." I tell him and he smiles at me, grabbing my face in between his hands and he slams his mouth against mine.