{Chapter 59}

"No," I say grabbing Tobias hand spreading it out wider to place my hand on his to see the size difference."Like this." We are currently sitting on the bus in the back on the way to Swaders, we have about twenty minutes left and then we will be there. I was trying to see how big of a difference my hand is to his, and it's a lot.

"Why are all boys hands bigger than girls, like feet too, everything!" Marlene exclaims and all the boys start getting cocky.

"Yeah, Mar. You know I got that big di-"

"Woah, woah, woah." Christina says covering Uriah's mouth from finishing his sentence shaking her head. "That was totally uncalled for."

"Exactly." All of us agree and then just get quite waiting for the bus to arrive to Swaders. When we finally get there, everyone is hype to get off when we see the big race track for the go-carts, the baseball cage, and the big golf section.

"I want to race all of you guys!" Zeke points to all of us as we all follow behind the teachers heading inside of the building where flashing lights are. To the left once you enter is the front desk, to the right is a big white board that has all of the deals and things, ahead is where all of the games are. All of the arcade things you can think of, and then all the way on the left is where the laser tag door is.

Tobias and I decided to get the card that has 40 dollars on there with four attractions, I think all of the couples decided to share the cards instead of having multiple. We all split up going to different games, Tobias and I decided to go to the racing game.

"3, 2, 1, go!" The game says and I step on the metal pedal zooming past Tobias. I laugh as the steering wheel rattles and all of a sudden as I am turning the corner I slam dead into a wall making me have to reverse and then catch up to Tobias.

"Ha, how you like that?" Tobias jokes as he passes me, on his third lap. I playfully groan and roll my eyes at him.

"I hate you," I tell him as I win and he chuckles getting out of the small game. Just as Tobias is about to hug me, Christina grabs my hand dragging me away. I shriek but follow her and she hands me her credit card.

"Can you build my points up!?" She points to the basketball game and I give her a 'really?' look. I am known for being able to shoot really well in basketball, I'm not the best at dribbling or actually playing the game, but I can shoot the ball from any stance, any distance, any height, and with one hand.

I swipe her card and the balls fall from the net and I instantly start shooting, getting them all in. Once I am finished Christina squeals jumping in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Thanks bestie!" She shouts and I laugh about to walk away when she stops me.

"We're about to go riding in the go-carts." Uriah announces to us and before we know it, we are all running out of the building heading towards the go-karts.

+++

"I still can't believe mom didn't order the pizza." I pout as I undress in my room with the girls to get comfortable since we are going to relax before we have to leave tomorrow. After leaving swaders and almost getting frostbite from the wind that hit our faces while we rode around the cart and then almost breaking a leg in the laser-tag room, we went straight back to the school so we could go home, and now we are here.

Mom was supposed to order the pizza when we were on our way back from Swaders while we were on the bus so about time we got back from school, the pizza would be hot and ready. But when we got here, ready to crush, the pizza wasn't here.

I specifically sent her a text, and a pizza emoji to get the pizza and she replied back so I thought everything was good. . . until we got here. Now, the boys are in Caleb's room changing into clothes while we do the same in here.

I have on a pair of cotton, jogger, shorts with a cropped long sleeve top and some socks and my hair is pulled into a messy bun. The girls and I run down the step and I instantly go to my mom staring at her intensely, "Did you already order the pizza's?" I ask hopefully as Christina goes through the fridge looking for something to drink and she nods her head and I let out a grateful sigh.

"I. Can't. Wait. To. Get. Lit. Tonight." Uriah dances walking into the kitchen with sleeping pants and a under armor long sleeve shirt and a pair of slippers. "Food, tv, candy, food, Marlene." He says as mom walks out of the kitchen, "I mean Mar, you are like food, I love you, and I love eating you." He says and I gasp dropping my cup Christina gave me to pour my drink in making all of the ice fall on the floor.

"Really?" Marlene screeches as all of the boys run into the kitchen ready to fight; Caleb is holding a laptop, Zeke holding a bag of chips, Will holding a book, and Tobias just clenches his fist.

"What?" Caleb questions, "What happened?"

"Uriah was born, that's what happened." Shauna jokes and Uriah gasps covering his hand over his chest looking offended, "He's just an idiot." Shauna rolls her eyes and I bend down to pick up the ice and Tobias helps me and gets me another cup of ice.

Just as we all take a seat in the living room, the door bell rings signaling the pizza is here.

-
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter! Um, if you read my 'Situations to Handle' book then you can skip this note but guys!

Omg it's a blizzard where I am at, which is the East Coast, that's all you should know 😜. But, I don't have school today and I freaking drove! Well, I've been driving like for the past three weeks.

Soon, I am going to drive with my dad. But, my mom says I'm great at driving just still a little nervous to pass moving cars.

Sorry for the mini rant! Adios Amigos!