{Chapter 1}

Senior, the last year of being in the hell hole people call school. Well, unless you decide to go to another hell hole that's called College.

I think being a senior doesn't not only mean we are finished with K-12 but we are above the Freshmen, Sophomore, and Juniors.

It feels good to know that you aren't being pushed around by the giant seniors but now you are that senior. Well, it still sucks for me since I'm five feet even but don't forget the half.

I just can't wait to finish school period with my best friends.

+++

Tomorrow is the first day of my senior year and today I am going to just chill with my friends; Christina, Marlene, Shauna and Lynn.

Shauna and Lynn are sisters and we met in ninth grade, we met Marlene last year since she's a transfer, and I've known Christina since birth basically.

Now we have our "squad". My squad is the squad that people wish they had, trusting relationships, funny moments and full of love.

I get out of my comfy queen sized bed and trod my way to the bathroom. Yes, I have my own bathroom and room which are both decent sizes.

My family and I live in a four bedroom four bath house. No, we don't live in a mansion or have high tech expensive cars. It's just my jeep, my brother's Maximum and both of my parents cars, a Cadillac and a Ford truck.

But here's the thing, I pay my own car notes, repairs, inspections, oil changes, and gas. I have a job at Aeropostale in the mall so I get a good amount of money.

My mom is a business woman while my dad is an accountant, nothing too great but we still get money. We live in a middle class home and we can afford groceries monthly.

Anyways, back to me getting ready for the first day as a senior. Christina thinks that I need to be hot everyday of the week and gave me an hour lesson on how to do make up and hair.

I'm the type to throw on a pair of jeans and random shirt with a ponytail but no, Christina says I need to go out with a bang!

Anyways, the girls are coming around noon and it's ten right now, and I'm bored so why not have some fun.

I grab some pink, and a bit of black hair dye that I had after I used it for a prank and I grab my camera. I place the camera on the counter by my mirror and I wash my face.

I have been making videos for a while, no reason. Just because, and then I found out I really liked it. I make long videos for tutorials and my thoughts and I make vines that are short and funny.

I click the start button and I clear my throat.

"Hi everyone its Six here I'm back making another video. This time, I'm going to dye my hair. Dun, dun,dun. Of course it's temporary." I say then I look down at the bottle and sees it says temporary.

"Yeah! Its temporary. I am bored and tomorrow is my first day as a senior! So I'm thinking about dying my hair. As you know, I think my last video, I did this part right here that's purple." I say pointing to the purple by my ears.

"I'm going to do it pink so don't copy me, I'm just going to mix this with water." I say and the grab a comb and start combing it through.

After I finish its a whole mess and I just stuff my hair in tin foil.

"That's how I see it in movies but. . . ALRIGHT!" I say and start laughing.

"Okay while this sits I'm going clean up then I'll wash this puppy out and we'll see. Brb."

I click the video off and I wash my hands and I clean up the mess and I undress and I get in the shower and rinse out the dye and shampoo.

My hair is actually very nice, I'm 99.8% Puerto Rican so my hair gets all curly and wavy when it gets wet.

I finish showering and I shave everywhere.

I get out and wrap myself in a towel. I go to my bedroom and I dry off and I lotion down and I put on a bra set and a big T-shirt and I cut the video back on and I look in the mirror.

"Hey guys, I just got out the shower and I don't think it's supposed to look like this." I say and pout "let me blow dry it real quick." I say and turn it off and I start to blow dry it.

When I'm finished I grab the curling iron and I style it quickly and I turn the camera back on.

"This is my hair. It turned out better than expect. Now, it's temporary so it won't last forever maybe a month or two since it's the good stuff. It was a fun experience and experiment and it looks better now that it's styled and blow dried. Alright guys thanks for watching don't forget to comment, like, and subscribe. BYE GUYZZ!"

I walk out of the bathroom once I'm finished and I put on a pair of denim jogger shorts with a peach colored cropped hoodie with floral Nikes.

I put on some eyeliner and pink tint Chapstick and I grab my cross body and bag and I go downstairs into the kitchen where I see Caleb and his friends sitting at the table eating pizza.

Caleb friends are Zeke, Uriah-who are brothers, Will, Al, and the mysterious Four.

Four is his name, yeah it's a number and he's cool or whatever but he only talks to the football team and his best friends. He is the absolute heart throb with his perfect, chiseled body and beautiful royal blue eyes.

Will is the smart one of the group. He's in other words Erudite in other words a nerd. He's always having the answer to something but he's cool. That's why everyone loves him because he shows its alright to be smart and have 'popular' friends.

Al is the quiet and bulky one. The kind of guy who looks like he will beat anyone up with one punch like Four but the difference between the two is Al wouldn't hurt a fly. He's very understanding and kind.

Zeke is the older version of Uriah only by like three minutes and they are both basically identical except Uriah has the deepest dimples on his cheeks and Uriah's more of an idiot than Zeke. At times.

Uriah is the crazier, younger version of Zeke always throwing parties with his brother and pranking everyone and all of the teachers. You know when you do drugs or drink alcohol and get that buzz. Well, Uriah does the same thing but with candy and sugar. He's always hype.

The relationship between me and the guys is friend like we'll hang out but not only a daily basis. Everyone basically has a crush.

Will likes Christina, Uriah likes Marlene, Zeke likes Shauna, and that's it because the three of us; Lynn, Al, and myself don't like each other. Four has a girlfriend. But, the only thing is Four and I always flirt but never have the audacity to actually ask each other out. Plus he has a girlfriend, like I said, the Captain of the cheerleaders, Oliva frickin' Scott.

I know that Al has a crush on me but I try to ignore it. I don't want to lead him on and end up breaking his heart. That's something I really wouldn't want to see.

The good thing is we are all comfortable around each other and my parents and their parents. That's why my past few high school years were amazing.

~~~
Introduction.

What do you think?

There's going to be drama in this book and I am hopefully going to detail this book as much as possible.

✌️and ❤️

Stay Dauntless