{Chapter 25}

Finally, that dreaded week is finished and we don't have to do anymore baking until next month. Everyone loved the baked goods, and we raised a lot of money. We put up half to our school and half up to a children's hospital.

We even got a little pocket money for working hard, even through all of the burns and flour in eyes we got it done.

Now, it is Friday and I am ready for this week to be over because Friday is the turned up days as usual.

I finished getting dressed in my outfit which is a pair of Adidas Pants, a colorful t-shirt, and matching colorful snake skin Jordan's. I put on eyeliner and lip balm then I put on my silver hoops and grab my phone and keys running down the steps, I grab my backpack that was perched by the door and run out of the doors to my jeep. Mom and Dad aren't here, and Caleb had left earlier. So it was my responsibility to lock up.

I get in my jeep and reverse out of the driveway and drive to school, I'm not really late but I want to be able to spend some free time with my friends before we have to do work. Once I am at school I put my stuff in the locker and go into my home room which is Art History with Mr. Vaughn.

Today we just took notes on how to properly mold clay and then Monday we are actually going to make things like a bowl, cup, or plate. Now, it's the end of the day and let's just say I had a great day. After track practice I took a shower and my plans for the rest of the day is hang out with the gang.

"We should suggest dodge-ball for P.E Monday." Uriah suggest and I try hard not to laugh at the scene of my gym period playing dodge-ball. That is one of the best games to play at school because it is so fun and people are so stupid.

"Who is that? Christina squints her eyes as I push open the door carrying my track bag on my bag with my book-bag and phone in my hand. I changed back into my clothes but I left my hair down.

Up ahead is a tall figure leaning against a black Mercedes. He's tall and tattoo's cover his arms and neck that is showing since he has on a muscle tank top, he has on Khaki's and boots that look like if he  was to step on your foot. . . there's no going back.

He has on a pair of black shades and is smoking a cigarette.

"I don't know, but he's cute." Slim says and we chuckle but keep on walking.

"Ugh," Four rolls his eyes. Making me give a chuckle.

"He is quite cute." Marlene says and I roll my eyes at the girls.

"I can't even see anything." I say squinting my eyes and as we are passing I see his face, those dimples, that pierced eyebrow. That smirk.

My Ex-boyfriend Eric.

"Eric!" Me and Christina shout placing our hands on our hips.

"Who's Eric?" Uriah asks confused.

"Her pathetic excuse of a ex-boyfriend." Christina rolls her eyes and glares sharply at Eric.

"Hello Christina." Eric says dropping his cigarette and stepping on the bud and I keep my hands on my hips looking at him up and down. The tension is just filling the air making it almost hard to breathe, mind you I am  being sarcastic.

"Hey Uriah, lets go bye Tris I will call you later!" Marlene says waving her hand and leaves, eventually everyone leaves. Leaving, me and Eric standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he smirks stand up straight and I look up into him.

"I missed you." He says stepping closer and I roll my eyes pushing past him.

Eric is my ex-boyfriend. He went here before at East Bride high school and he asked me out when I was in my tenth year in school and he was a senior. Everyone thought I was cool because I was a sophomore dating a senior. Caleb really didn't care for him but my parents didn't mind but they tried to keep me home most of the time than going out with him.

Christina thought it was pretty cool, and she always got me dressed for dates with him. Four and the boys might not know him because he was a transfer student and I really didn't hang out with them around that time. The reason Eric and I broke up is because he had cheated on me with another high school student, Cindy, I had gave Eric everything; my love, my heart, my soul, my virginity.

But he threw it all away and acted like he didn't want me anymore, then he left me and went to college in Florida and I knew that there we many girls down there and we couldn't work our relationship out.

I heard that he decide to come back to Chicago and finish college instead of staying in Florida because he missed the windy city. Now, I despise Eric, I really couldn't stand him and he put me through a tough time when he broke up with me and I really don't want to go back.

Christina also despised him and would attack him any chance she could get which really made her get friendly with Mrs. Green the detention teacher. Now, he is back in Chicago and claiming he missed me.

"You didn't miss me when you were cheating on me with Cindy." I roll my eyes unlocking my jeep and throwing my bag into the passenger seat. I go to step in but he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"That's the old Eric, I am the new mature Eric." He says with a smile and I stare at him and yank my wrist back.

"Sure." I say with a sigh and he lifts his shades up with a sigh.

"Tell me what I have to do to make it up to you." He says, his voice low. The young Tris who was naïve and would do anything for Eric, who legs would be shaking right now. She would give in immediately and take him back, but I am totally different now.

"Nothing," I shake my head. "You had your chance Eric but you blew it, big time."

With that I get into my jeep placing my keys into the ignition and go home.