{Chapter 52}

"I can't believe you broke up with him that easily!" Shauna exclaims as she eats her candy, laying on the edge of my bed in her pajamas. "He was so damn hot."

"That's what I'm saying!" Christina shouts eating ice cream. "I really didn't like him, but he was hella hot. Tris, how big was his di-"

"Huge." I deadpan and Christina squeals clapping her hands rapidly.

After the game, we all went out to grab something to eat. Even Ashton tagged along, we went to the Pit and then left. Caleb and the boys spent the night at Will's house and the girls are at mine. Ashton even went to spend time with the boys.

We took showers and grabbed junk-food, now we are in my room talking about me breaking up with Eric. I knew the relationship wasn't going to last long.

"Why is my love life so interesting?" I ask stirring my Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I sigh and flip to my side placing my hand on my bare thigh due to me just wearing a big sweatshirt I stole from Eric.

"Because, I, personally enjoy looking to see how romance works. I watch everyone's love life, especially Shauna's because Zeke is an idiot." Christina says and Shauna nod her head rapidly.

"It doesn't even matter because I'm hashtag, alone. I don't even like Eric."

"Yet you wear his sweatshirt." Lynn says laughing and I roll my eyes flicking her off.

+++

I fish through my jewelry  to find my gold chain to match my outfit as all of the girls get dressed to go to the pit. We all decided to go to the pit because there is nothing else today, the boys, and Ashton, are coming over here to leave with us at the same time and we have less than five minutes until they are here.

"OOH-OOH-AHH-AHH-HEY-HEY-TURN UP! Bet you can't whip like me, can't milly rock like me, can't sexy walk like me, can't hit the quan like me. Aye, bet you can't drop like me, can't hit the folks like me, can't nae-nae like, can't d-low shuffle like me." Marlene says dancing in front of Lynn as Lynn rolls her eyes looking bored putting on her Nike jacket.

"Girls! The boys are here!" Mom shouts up the steps and I grunt loudly letting her know that I heard her. I fold a red bandana and tie it on backwards to go over my straightened hair. I look in the mirror and I look pretty good since we are going to the pit. . . on a Saturday. . . at eight in the afternoon.

I have on black leggings with a cropped red mickey mouse sweatshirt and matching Jordan's. I have in a gold nose ring to match my earrings, belly ring, watch, and rings. I look amazing. . . and single. . . and ready to mingle.

I grab one of Caleb's black flannels before we go downstairs and I put my phone and wallet inside of the pockets, "It's driving me out of mind! That's why it's hard for me to find! Can't get it out of my head! Miss her! Kiss her! Love her!" I sing as we all run down the steps.

"That girl is poison!" We all sing and laugh. When I turn the corner I see everyone sitting on the couch quiet staring at us. I furrow my eyebrows and widen my eyes at them.

"Dafuq?" I hear Marlene mutter and I turn to her nodding my head.

"What?" Lynn snaps thrusting her arms out as we all move out of the staircase. Everyone starts laughing while we just stand there looking pissed and utterly confused.

"We just wanted to see your reactions." Caleb says laughing while he stands and I cross my arms over my chest rolling my eyes.

"Well you saw it now lets go." Shauna says and Caleb holds his arms up to her like he is going to fight her.

"You know what Shauna? Fight me."

"My pleasure."

"First you would have to go through me." Zeke says standing up standing in front of Shauna and the two tall boys stare at each other faking intensity.

All of a sudden, Caleb slaps the hell out of Zeke and we all start going crazy except my parents as they try to calm us down. Zeke is laughing hard along with the rest of us, Mom groans and pushes us all out of the house while we are still laughing, she throws me my keys and I continue to laugh.

+++

"Hi vine!" I say holding my phone up to my face as we wait in the line to get into the pit, we should have left earlier. I go around making random. . . cute faces if I do say so myself and when I get to Four we smile but I lick his cheek and run away laughing while I hear him groan and laugh.

"I just want a big bucket of fries and a milkshake." Uriah says disappointed at how slow the line moves up, "Is that too much to ask?" He whimpers placing his hands over his face and Marlene coos wrapping his arms around him and he wraps his arms around her. JUST GO OUT ALREADY!

"Just go out already" I hear Ashton mutter and I turn to him rapidly nodding my head wrapping my arms around my exposed stomach. Now, I feel stupid for wearing a crop top in the middle of November.

"That's what I'm saying." I also mutter smiling and turn to him, "Are you up for skating tonight? I wanted to have a recap of that lovely night." I say and I hear Four grunt in the background but I purposely ignore him.

"Sure." He says in his usual English accent that I have come accustomed to hearing. He usually scolds me for trying to copy his accent because I sound horrible. Okay, it's not my fault that I can barely speak clear American English, let alone any. . . if that's a thing. "This time, I am going to let you go." He says and I give a scoff.

"Yeet!" I say signaling that, that is not going to happen. He just laughs and wraps his arms around me as Four glares the hell out of him.

-
-
-
a/n: Part 2 coming soon!