{Chapter 36}

This party is amazing so far. I straight up danced like a boss tonight. Even Ashton and Eric had to admit that this is one of the best parties that they have ever been too. I danced with just about everyone but I spent most of my time with Eric so he won't spazz out.

Four was a bit M.I.A though, he really didn't speak to me. I guess it was because Eric was here and he didn't want to interfere but I really didn't care since he had his tongue shoved down Olivia's throat most of the night.

"Bye guys!" Uriah shouts drunkenly from his porch as we make our way back to Eric's car. Christina actually hit it off with Will tonight and he wants to take her home and Zeke is taking Shauna home while Eric takes Marlene home because Uriah is way too drunk.

Four, Al, and Olivia is going to stay back with Uriah until Zeke gets back and then they are leaving which I am assuming. Ashton left just five minutes ago so we don't have to worry about him.

"Bye!" We shout back waving back at him and we get on the car. Eric drops Marlene off and we sit there watching her until she gets in the house safely and then he pulls off.

"Do you want to come to my place or do you have to go home?" Eric says at a stop light and I turn towards him. My parents think that I am at Christina's and I really don't want to interrupt her and Will if something is happening.

"Sure." I say and he nods pulling off towards his place.

+++

I let out a loud, unnecessary yawn from my mouth as my alarm blares in my ear. For once, I am well rested for school. . . on a Monday. I went to sleep at 8 last night since Eric had me out all day yesterday and took me out to get something to eat and then to a movie and finished it at an arcade.

I turn off my alarm and then swing my sheets off of my body and walk towards my closet feeling grateful for taking a shower last night. I find a pair of acid washed, high waist, ripped, skinny jeans and a plaid button down shirt.

I slip that on and a pair of socks and go into the bathroom picking up a tube of mascara and my eyeliner. I do my make up and put on some red lipstick after I brushed my teeth of course. I put on some deodorant and perfume and then I go to my closet again slipping on a pair of timberlands and my denim jacket with leather sleeves.

I straighten my hair and put on a snapback that is backwards and go to my jewelry box where I slip on a few sets of gold rings, gold earrings, gold necklace, gold nose ring, and watch. I grab my phone and backpack. I go downstairs and go into the kitchen in hopes of getting some orange juice but when I open the fridge all I see is at least a swallow left in the bottle.

I get out my phone and let out a sigh going to vine.

"You know one thing that I hate more than school?" I ask and then let out a shaky breath and hold up the bottle. "This bull-crap." I roll my eyes. "Oh yeah, I will just drink a tablespoon of orange juice and be satisfied." I say in a sarcastic voice and the video cuts off and I edit my video and down the orange juice and throw the bottle away stalking my way to the car.

+++

I trill my tongue in Christina's ear again and she screeches pushing me into the lockers making me give out a loud laugh. I have been doing that noise for about ten minutes and she is so annoyed which is funny.

"You get her every time." Lynn chuckles as she pushes open the double doors to the cafeteria and we go through the line grabbing our lunch which might I say looks delicious today which is odd. What school sells Cheesesteak sandwiches with fries? I really don't care it looks so good I can't help but to grab a wrapped sandwich.

"I wanna eat outside." Marlene blurts out loud as I balance my tray on my knee and try to push the Pepsi dispenser to get my drink in my large cup. I am definitely going to have to pee when I go to Tori's class. We all go outside even though it is chilly outside.

Shauna puts on Pandora from her phone and turn up the volume. There are a few people outside with us which is great since we can just chill and listen to our music for 45 minutes.

I bite into my sandwich and moan loudly and Christina wiggles her eyebrows at me as I wipe my mouth.

"We don't want to verbally hear how Eric makes you feel at night." She says and I close my eyes still chewing on the sandwich and I stick up my middle finger at her while she laughs.

I grab my cup after wiping my mouth and I hold my phone down in front of me and try to put my mouth where my straw is but the straw keeps moving, I did it on purpose of course but it usually happens when you try to drink out of a straw.

That moment when the straw won't go in your mouth.

I upload the video on vine and actually take a sip of my drink this time and then Marlene claps her hands loudly with a big smile on her face and turns to Christina.

"Details on what happened between you and Will. Btw, thank you for texting me and letting me know." Marlene says and a mad blush dashes across Christina's face.

"Don't worry." I tell Marlene placing my hand on her shoulder playfully glaring at Christina. "She didn't even tell her own best-friend." I say and she places her hands over her face and lets out a loud squeal.

"Oh my goodness. Once he dropped me off at my house, he told me that he really liked me and that I hope that I like him back. I tried hard to play hard to get but I couldn't, I couldn't treat him like other guys. He is just. . . different. So I told him that I liked him and might have kissed him. . . three times and we might be going out." She says and we start squealing and congratulating her. . . way out of my league.

"Gross, this sounds like Grease." Lynn shakes her head and I place both of my arms over Marlene and Shauna's shoulder as we bounce back and forth singing the grease song loudly.

"Summer days drifting away,

To, uh oh, those summer nights

Well-a well-a well-a huh

Tell me more, tell me more

Did you get very far?

Tell me more, tell me more

Like does he have a car?" All three of us sing and then burst out into laughter as Christina turns bright pink.

"I hate all of you." She mutters and I laugh loudly as Shauna's phone buzzes rather loud.

"Anyways, I really like him and I can see a future with him." Christina beams and that cues Marlene, Shauna, and myself to sing another song from grease.

"Because your hopelessly devoted to him!" We shout laughing and Marlene and I continue singing the song.

"But now!" We shout, belting the song out. "There's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside. I'm out of my head. Hopelessly devoted to you-ou-ou-ou!" Before we could finish the next part Zeke and Uriah jump out of nowhere singing the next line.

"Hopelessly devoted to you!"

Christina literally jumps out of her skin at their voices making me burst out into laughter.

"Ha." I say pointing at her.

"What are you guys talking about?" Will asks sitting beside Christina and she smiles at him grabbing his hand.

"Oh nothing, they were singing how hopelessly devoted Chris is to you." Lynn states plainly as she swishes the ice in her cup around.

Christina glares at all of us but we just smile and wink at her.

-
-
-
a/n: If you guys want some Fourtris go read my Oneshot that I just posted! Hope you enjoy!