{Chapter 3}

Finally, we get a break. We as in Lynn and I. I'm sure the girls could shop until the mall closes but sadly they can't.

We decided to get some food in the court. This time I got Chinese food. It's just white rice with general tso's chicken on top in a little white container and I'm struggling to eat it with chopsticks since I'm too lazy to actually get out of my seat and get a fork.

Screw it. I think and start picking up the chicken with my fingers getting the sauce on my fingers.

"Really?" Christina says her words matching her expression as the girls giggle and I shrug pulling out my phone unlocking it going to my vine app to upload a video.

"Hey guys, here at the mall with my squad eating Chinese food." I say holding up my sticky fingers. I move the camera around the table.

"No one likes you." I joke when the camera hits Marlene and we laugh when she slaps my arm.

"Follow me on Twitter and Instagram guys Six.Real_6 I say and the girls give out their random shout outs and I turn the video off. One second to spare.

I continue enjoying my non-American food with my hands not caring letting my swollen feet relax.

Christina gasps chocking on her fries.

"The guys are here, Will's here!" She says panicking throwing a paper towel to my hand making me clean them.

"Guys hide!" I whisper shout and I fish through the bag from Charlotte Rues and I find a pair of circle shades and I pull my hood up. We all act natural picking over our food.

They walk past us but just when we think we're free they turn around walking to us and I shift in my seat.

"Tris. I know it's you." Caleb says.

"¿Quién es este tris habla de soy Rosa" I say shaking my head and Caleb scoffs.

"What do you mean who is this Tris? Your name isn't Rosa. It's Tris." Caleb says taking my hood off and takes off my shades.

Damn, I forgot he speaks Spanish too. He is my brother.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"You know how to eat with chopsticks?" Will asks laughing and I see Christina giggle and Lynn kicks her in the shins making me laugh as she groans clutching her leg.

"No." I say laughing uncontrollably while tears collect in my eyes and they stare at us in confusion while Christina whimpers.

"Alright we're gonna finish shopping." I say standing up.

"Wha-Wha?" Marlene complains as I drag her away from Uriah.

"Your the one who wanted to go shopping." I reply with a smug smile placing my head on her shoulder as we throw away our trash. Ah, I love revenge.

+++
My annoying alarm beeps in my ear waking me up to start my first day of hell.

The only reason my alarm is annoying is because I'm so used to the sound and what it's used for so its like a reminder making me annoyed because I know I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to school.

I unlock my phone and fix my bonnet and I start going to my vine app.

"Good morning guys hope you have a good day at school for the first day for people who go to school, those who don't. Cherish it." I say cutting it off getting out of bed grabbing my towel and washcloths to take a long, warming, well deserved shower.

I scrub everywhere to relieve me of the stress I have from thinking of the first day of school. After we left the mall the girls came over and picked out my first day of school outfit,they painted my nails, and curled my hair putting it in rollers and put a bonnet on it so I don't have to wash it. Or style it in the morning so that's a win-win situation.

Once I get out of the shower I dry off, brush my teeth, and lotion down putting some cocoa butter on my skin. While I go through that process I think of the school year, yeah it's my last year but so many things could happen.

I know I deal with anger issues so I hope that doesn't get the best of me this year and I end up killing a student, or multiple students.

Once I am done I get up and I look in the drawer and I see all the bras and underwear Christina and the girls picked out for me except Lynn. It's nice and simple. Pink with paint splatters all over it with matching boy style panties.

I go into the bathroom and retrieve all of my make up and I ponder for a second and try to regain my thoughts on how to apply make up. Suddenly it all comes back and I do the process of brushing and applying.

I look in the mirror, I look pretty good. I have on mascara, eyeliner, pink outline and pink lipstick. I'm not too fond on a lot of make up.

I take off my bonnet and the curlers and the curls fall down all the way to my ending rib cage, and the color is just stunning.

I go back to the closet and I grab my clothes the girls picked out; high waist shorts, a green tight floral shirt that is tucked in, and strap sandals. Luckily my toes are painted neon pink and I love my toes. People say that they look like baby toes, all dainty.

I finish the summer time look with gold rings and hoops with a floral crown on my head. That's new.

I grab my backpack and fully charged phone and trot my way downstairs.

"Good Morning." Dad says eating breakfast in a suit since he's going to work soon.

"Good Morning" I reply grabbing a cup to fill with apple juice and I grab two slices of bacon. Not much, but something to just start me off.

"Morning." Caleb says getting a flown out full breakfast making me roll my eyes.

"Morning." We all reply. I look at the time on the microwave and the red, beaming lights, flash 7:56. I have to leave if I want to get there on time and get my schedule. School starts at exactly 8:30 so I have to be there by 8.

"Alright gotta go, Caleb if your late it's on you, dumb self." I say walking out to my jeep and starting it up. I put the AC on instead of putting everything down.

I pull out my phone when I'm at a stop light and I look around and see no cops.

"Making my way to school, looking good, wish a bish would, try me. Buuh Do Do Do Do." I say singing in the tone. Making my way downtown or whatever it's called. I burst out laughing when I finish and I drive off going to school.

I park my car I've been parking in for two years and I sit there staring at the huge school, the obnoxious kids, and the scared freshmen.

I grab my things and walk into hell, with my head held high.

Here goes nothing.