{Chapter 35}

"Oh my goodness. This dress makes my boobs look amazing!" Christina sings looking in the mirror at her tight, sweetheart neckline, black, sparkly, dress. I know right, so many adjectives for one short dress.

"Will is going to be on 100 tonight then." Marlene jokes as Christina blushes and rolls her eyes. I chuckle and just continue to flatten my hair with the iron.

Today is the party that is being held at the Pedrad's house house, in the beginning of the school year Uriah and Zeke was supposed to have another party right after the one where we played so many games, but his parents were home that weekend. So, they said that, 'We have to make up for that party and then have another party so that we will be caught up with all of our parties'.

I heard that most of the school is going and a few other people that is Uriah and Zeke's friends from another school. Everyone was hype all day yesterday and all day today at school since Uriah and Zeke parties are the best of the best. Zeke said that it is going to be a regular party tonight, no games because his parents are going to come back around two or three that is why they bumped the time down for it to start at 8 and end at one.

Eric was a bit hesitant on coming to the party with me since he thought that he was going to be the only old person there and it would look weird. But then I kind of wooed him into going, so right now he is on the way to pick us all up and drop us off. I gave Ashton the address and told him to call me when he was outside.

"We look good." Lynn comments as we all take selfies and pictures. Lynn is wearing a pair of dark, ripped jeans with a Imagine Dragons T-shirt and a pair of black timberlands and a leather jacket. She has on a small amount of make up which is what I usually put on just heavier eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. She even put on black lipstick. Her short hair is laying flat against her shoulders and she actually put on a black choker.

Shauna has on a vibrant red skater-girl dress with long sleeves and an open dress that is a bit too short and tight for my preferences. Her brown hair is curled and hanging down her back and she has on deep red lipstick and a touch of gold eye-shadow and red pumps.

Marlene has on a black skater skirt with a cropped, loose fitting, aqua sweater that has holes in it. She paired that with a pair of sparkly black heels that have silver spikes on the heel and red lipstick and pastel aqua eye-shadow.

We all ready know what Christina is wearing and she paired that with black pumps with gold spikes on the heel and her hair is curly and her make up is stunning; grey smoky-eye, deep purple lipstick. They all have on mascara and eyeliner by the way.

I have on a pair of tight, ripped, acid-washed, skinny jeans. With, a Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons, purple tie-dye, crop top and leather boots. My hair is curly since I didn't blow dry it and I put on a gold goddess crown, with a gold nose ring, gold rings, and a chocker and necklace. I have black ear-plugs and a gold belly ring.

My make up is simple with pink lipstick and mascara and eyeliner.

I'm outside - Eric

"Eric is outside." I tell the girls as I grab my leather jacket shrugging it over my shoulders.

Christina scoffs throwing a cute jacket over her dress, "I still can't believe that you actually got him to go."

We walk out of Christina's room and start walking down her steps, "How exactly did you get him to go?" Marlene asks.

"She slept with him." Christina says opening the door and bursts into laughter making me roll my eyes and cover my face. I am so fortunate that Christina parents are out of town and Rose is at her aunt's house. Because, I wouldn't want them to witness me killing Christina.

"Oh calm down." Christina says placing her hands on my flush cheeks and I push her hand away from my face with a chuckle and we make our way to Eric's truck. "I'm just joking."

I open the car door of Eric's car and get in the passenger seat.

"Hey." I say leaning over the arm rest and peck his lips. "You look nice."

He has on a pair of black jeans with a black shirt and leather jacket and what I am assuming are black timberlands.

"Thanks." He says pecking my cheeks placing his tattooed hand over mind. "You look great."

"Oh my goodness!" Christina exclaims from the backseat with a groan. "Go already lovebirds!"

Eric just chuckles and I roll my eyes turning around to glare at her and Eric steps on the gas pedal and we are on our way to the party.

+++

Bang it to the Curb by Far East Movement is on when we enter the Pedrad's house and from where I am standing I see Uriah and Zeke dancing on top of a table making me instantly burst into laughter.

"They are so stupid." Marlene mutters shaking her head as the legs on the table wobble and Uriah clutches on to Zeke and Zeke rolls his eyes and pushes his brother off of him making me continue to laugh.

"Are they always like this?" Eric whispers in my ear as we walk through the crowd towards the drinks.

"Worse." I say and Eric cringes and I chuckle. "I know." I nod my head and I grab two beers from the fridge making me think of the party that was held here a month ago. I dropped the beer and when I turned around the creep was standing there, also known as Four.

"Is Bud Light okay?" I ask and he nods his head looking around the room and I catch a few girls winking at him. I roll my eyes and pop it open with a bottle opener instead of using the edge of the counter, I wouldn't want to get any scratches or dints on the counter.

I hand him the cold bottle and we both take a sip from the bottle and let out a sigh, I definitely needed this.

"So, what do you usually do at these famous parties?" Eric asks leaning against a wall.

"Well, a little bit of everything." I start and he raises his eyebrows making me roll my eyes playfully at him. "Not like that, but I would usually hang with the girls but since they all have crushes I stay with Lynn. Then, at the end of the night we would play games like hide-n-seek, truth or dare, never have I ever, spin the bottle-"

"Did you ever have to kiss anyone?" Eric asks with his eyebrows furrowed at me almost like he is expecting the answer 'no.' to fall out of my mouth. I hold back the 'Didn't you kiss Cindy when you were cheating on me' remark but I give him a small smirk.

"Uh, yeah. It was spin the bottle, I came out the winner of course." I say happily with a little pride and he pouts a little bit making me laugh and throw my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, I won't fall for those boys." I laugh, hopefully I won't fall for them. . . except a certain one.