{Chapter 58}

I look through my closet for the best outfit for today to go to Swaders. Right now Tobias is sprawled out across my bed waiting for me to get dressed.

I grab a white shirt that says Shmoney on the top with stick figures doing the Shmoney dance and under the figures says 'Made in Brooklyn.' I put on a pair of black jeans and I put on some socks and white Timberlands.

I go to the bathroom and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and nude lipstick with a bit of lip-gloss. I look at my wet curly hair and I decide to leave it down, I just run a towel over it and spray my moisturizer on it and then fold a white bandana and tie it on backwards. I put on some deodorant and a bit of spray and I leave the bathroom.

I slip in a gold belly ring with earrings, chain, nose ring, rings, and matching watch.

"I'm ready" I tell him and shrug on a bomber jacket. He sits up and looks at me surprised.

"Really?" He asks and I nod my head staring at him suspiciously.

"What?"

"It's just that most girls take forever to get ready." He says and I laugh as he wraps his arms around me and I smile up at him.

"Well, I'm not like other girls."

"Can I have kiss?" He asks and I nod my head standing on the tip of my toes pressing my lips to his and within five seconds there is banging at my door with Christina shouting for me to hurry up. I pull away and wipe the lip-gloss from Tobias' lips laughing.

"Let's go before she breaks down my door." I say slipping my phone in my back pocket leaving my backpack here. Christina and everyone decided to come over this morning so we can only take a few cars and then after the trip everyone is coming here to just relax and eat pizza and talk about the trip.

"I hope they have pony rides there." Uriah says holding a plate full of eggs, turkey bacon, toast, and fruit.

"So," I start pointing to my mom furrowing my eyebrows and thrusting my lower lip out, "You make him breakfast but I am your daughter, your la hija, and I don't get anything but a cold pop-tart." Caleb snorts while everyone starts laughing and muttering how wrong that is.

"What! I do make you breakfast, but you just leave before I could finish."

"Yeah, don't clean it up now."

"No, they aren't going to have pony rides. It's like a sports-park." Marlene tells Uriah, now, finally, her boyfriend.

"Man," Uriah pouts and I roll my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ha," Christina laughs, "That reminds me of 'Pony'." She says and all of us girls start laughing.

"Oh yeah, that was the best scene at the movies for Magic-" I catch the intense stare of my parents and I instantly cower back. "Magic-Magic-Joe. The magic guy at-at the mall." I say and avoid looking at my parents eyes. "Lets go guys." I say and we walk out of the door.

+++

"I can't believe that you went to the movies to see Magic Mike XXL." Tobias says as we all walk into the school building in couples. "You could have just called me to show you a good time."

"Yeah, but we weren't dating then." I say as Marlene pushes the double doors open.

"We kissed, multiple times when we weren't dating. I think that we would have did more if I didn't break up with Olivia." Tobias says and we head straight towards the Gym because that is where everyone is because we have to wait for the buses.

"Yeah." I say with a sigh as we get a few happy stares, a few upset stares, and a few jealous stares but I couldn't care less. A few people found out that we were dating this week because Tobias being the idiot he is gave me the longest hug in the world history of hugs and kissed me on the lips. Everyone was so happy for us and told us that they were waiting for us to finally go out. While others were upset because they wanted Tobias, but I got him.

Olivia was beyond pissed when she found out that he is with me now, calling me sloppy seconds.
After a few minutes of sitting in the gym and listening music, Christina and I song comes on and I almost pass out; Drinks On Us by the Weeknd, Swae Lee, Future, Mike Will Made It. Christina and I stand up and start singing the whole song.

"Got a couple villains who can't make it out the set
I'll probably sneak a couple on this mother*ckin' jet!" Christina and I shout singing the song dancing; doing the Milly rock.

"If you wanna go to the bar, drinks on us!" We shout dancing and then Christina and I personally favorite part comes on.

"I just signed so many checks my wrist about to pop
If you ever talk about me when I'm not around
Your girl'll probably tell me when I put it in her mouth" We shout and a few people whistle when Christina points at my mouth and I roll my eyes at her. Just as we really start to get down Mr. Amico kills the vibe cuts off the song staring at us and we start to laugh then have a seat.

"Alright, here how things are going to work." Mr. Amico says into the microphone clearing his throat. "Everyone is going to get on the buses and we will make our way towards Swaders which would take about 45 minutes and then come back after 2 hours and go home." He says and he tells us that the buses are here. We stand on our feet and then head out towards the bus ramp.