{Chapter 54}

"What's wrong with you?" Christina says as we sit in the bleachers at P.E. "You've been in a real pissy mood since first period."

I shake my head and continue to stare dead ahead at the other class which is another bleacher section.

"Well, anyways, my mom wanted you to come over for Thanksgiving break next week. She's inviting all of the gang and their family over our house and she wants your help. So, you'll probably spend the night Wednesday until Friday."

"Cool." I say and stand to my feet stretching out my limbs. All of a sudden Christina legs are wrapped around my waist and she is squeezing the hell out of me.

"What is wrong with my Trissy!?" She shouts and I laugh loudly spinning in a circle while few people whistle at us.

"Nothing!" I laugh sitting her down and she fixes her hair and smiles at me nodding her head.

"Good." She says and walks away to Will. Just as I sit down Hotline Bling comes on and Uriah and I make eye contact and I nod my head while he stand to the middle of the gym and basically copy the whole video.

"How ironic." I laugh looking down at my shirt as the song goes off and Uriah and I stop dancing like Drake did in the video. We killed it.

+++

"What's wrong with you?" Four asks as I walk to my car getting ready to leave hell. I would love nothing more than to just have a nice relaxing bubble bath, clear my mind, do my homework, eat some food and go to sleep. After Uriah and I basically killed it in gym and did some exercising we went to our next period where I soon went back into my little melancholy stage.

Everyone has been asking me what's wrong but I don't tell them, I think that I am kind of leaning on being irrational but then again my moon cycle is late this week. . . on Sunday.

Great, I am being all sad and depressed.

"Nothing, I told you that." I answer him unlocking my door and throwing my bag in the passenger side.

"Is it something I did?"

Yes.

"No."

"Well, then can I get a hug?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you don't deserve a hug." I say crossing my arms over my chest and pouting like the child I am.

"What did I do?" He says throwing his hands in the air and sighs, "Girls are so irrational sometimes." I hear him muter and I roll my eyes muttering how boys are stupid.

"Think about today." I say and then get into the car and shut my door. I sigh and turn on the engine letting the engine purr. The reason I am upset is because of what he told me on the Ferris wheel.

(Flashback)

"The sunset is so pretty." I say holding on the cute all black teddy bear that he won me. We are currently on the Ferris wheel at the Navy Pier and it is so beautiful. It got chilly and the wind was strong so he gave me his jacket which was really sweet. This 'outing' is very nice and I am enjoying every minute of it.

"Just like you." I tells me as a warm sensation spreads across my cheeks adding on to the coldness of them from the wind.

"You have to stop giving me compliments. Compliments like a boy would give to his girlfriend." I tell him grabbing his hand with a small smile forming on my lips.
"You have a girlfriend and that isn't loyal."