{Chapter 22}

I roll up the sleeves of my grey sweatshirt from Pink, it has two black lines on the sleeves and has the word Pink across the chest, I have matching cheetah shorts with cheetah joggers over top of them.

"Let do this thing." Slim shouts, happily her two pigtails bouncing in the air. She rapidly claps her hands making us giggle at her excitement. I cut on my Pandora station and the first song to come on is Body Gold  by Oh Wonder since it is on my Lolawolf station.

We pull our hair up into buns then we wash our hands. I pull out three of my twelve holder muffin pans, and Blu and Christina add to them, Christina had two muffin pans that held twelve, Marlene had two and Megan had three, Blu had one that held twelve and another that held nine.

With all of the twelve muffin pans added together we could bake one hundred and thirty-two  cupcakes at once, plus the nine that Blu had would be eighty-one. Megan, Jazz, Shauna, and Marlene were able to bring an electric mixer along with mine so we could do twice the baking.

Ashley, Lynn, Slim, Olivia, and Nita brought some of the ingredients along with decorations for the cakes and cupcakes.

"We should start all of the batters first. The cupcakes since they take longer, and then while they cook. We clean up the mess and have people start the cake batter's another crew doing the cookie batter and another crew doing frostings." Christina says reading off of a sheet and she places it on the counter, giving us each a glance and opens her mouth with a faint smile.

"It is thirteen of us, there is no reason as to why we can't finish before midnight." She says and claps her hands. "Let's get started."

Christina, Megan, Lynn and I do two batches of batter for the chocolate cupcakes, while Shauna, Marlene, and Olivia start the vanilla batter, Jazz does the Oreo batter and Ashley and Nita does the Chocolate Chip cupcake batter.

"Crank the speed up to three." Christina says looking at our batter and I stifle a chuckle at my thoughts.

"I thought you were going to say, Crank that Soulja boy."  I say with a slight chuckle and Christina playfully rolls her eyes.

I grab a pink stained plastic stick and taste the batter along with the other girls.

"Too chocolate-y?" Christina asks us and I focus on the taste, that dances across my taste buds. It's perfect.

"It tastes great." Lynn says nodding her head throwing the stick away and we all agree.

We put the cupcake liners in the holes of the tin pan and then taste the Vanilla batter which tastes amazing, we pour the batter evenly in. There are forty-eight cupcakes for the Chocolate and same for the Vanilla.

"Once those are done, then we can do forty-eight Oreo and forty-eight chocolate chip." Christina says and we nod our heads at her and continue doing our tasks.

Once the ovens are preheated to 350 degrees we place them in. Both ovens could hold four tins so that helped out.

We put the first load dishes in the dishwasher, and wipe off the counters and then we start doing the cookie batter, shortbread cookie batter, and the brownie batter. After making them we place the cling wrap over them and let them sit while we start doing the frostings which is just, vanilla, chocolate, Oreo, and cookie dough.

Now we are all sitting around in the kitchen waiting for the cupcakes to finish baking so we an put the cookies and brownies inside next. Then after those bake we do the chocolate cake and we are finished for the night and it's only been two whole hours of prepping and baking so far.

"Damn, it's hot." Christina says taking off of her jeans leaving her in a pair of spandex.

"I know right." I agree taking off of my sweatpants, that's the only thing about baking. It get's hella hot quick, not to add to that but we have two ovens going on at the same time.

I get up from my position from sitting at the cut the A.C number down a bit and then I hear the sound of an alarm blaring. I remember that I have to wake my dad up, so I turn off the alarm and inform the girls.

I go up the steps and open the door to my parents room where I see Dad sleeping on top of the covers, dressed in his uniform without his shoes.

"Dad." I say rubbing his shoulder and he groans but sits up.

"I know." He mutters and I smile kissing his cheek.

"I love you." I say as he gets out of the bed and he smiles back at me.

"I love you too."

+++

"These are so adorable!" Megan gushes as I finish frosting the last chocolate cupcake with vanilla icing.

"Yeah." Jazz agrees as she places the vanilla in separate batches, one with chocolate icing and one with vanilla.

"Do you want to do the sprinkles?" I ask Lynn and she crosses her arms scowling at me.

"Do I look like a sprinkle girl?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders at her.

"I mean, I just wanted to know if you wanted to put the sprinkles on." I say with a faint smile on my lips, I'm trying really hard to not burst into laughter.

This Could Be Us by Rae Sremmurd comes on and I instantly start dancing but the doorbell dings and Shauna gets up, running towards the door and Christina starts dancing with me. We dance horribly on purpose.

As she is in the midst of killing the nae-nae the boys walk into the kitchen and we burst out into laughter from almost getting caught dancing stupid. Jazz, Blu, Slim, Lynn, and Marlene are in a fit of giggles and Megan has her head down, looking at her hands with a faint smile on her lips.

"Spin the f*cking bottle." I say to the song poking Caleb in the cheek and he smirks.

"How much did you get done?" Al asks looking over the cupcakes with a hungry gleam in his eyes.

"We got all of the cupcakes done, and cookies done, the brownies and cake is the last thing and we can finally go to sleep." Nita says with a roll of her eyes making me furrow my eyebrows at her in frustration at her attitude.

"It's okay." Caleb says placing his hand on my shoulder and he sits down at the island.

"How was the Pit?" Marlene asks as she puts the colorful circle shaped sprinkles on all of the cupcakes.

"It was great, we did so much stuff. I even got a few numbers." Uriah says happily holding up two napkins.

"They must be blind." Marlene mutters sounding a tad bit jealous.

"EXCUSE ME, MAR!?" He shouts with a smile and she just rolls her eyes at him.

"Beh, beh beh beh, beh, beh beh." The sound of the BBE challenge fills the whole room and I turn around to my computer wondering that this shouldn't be on Pandora. That is when I see Slim behind my computer with a shocked expression on her face.

"I was trying to go to DJ Taj but your stupid computer took me here." She says pouting and we all laugh.

"My computer isn't stupid slim." I say with a chuckle.

"Why are you talking about it like it's a real human-being and it has feelings?" Four asks with his eyebrows furrowed, amusement filling his royal blue eyes.

"Okay then, you're saying that now but one day my computer is going to go through a lab and it's going to kill you in your sleep and I can't do anything about that." I say and he chuckles at me, giving me a true smile showing me his dimples.

"Whatever." He says and Christina grabs my phone with a smirk.

"Come on Tris. Do the challenge and we can post it online." She says as she holds my phone out in front of her.

"Hah, you got me f*cked up." I say rolling my eyes snatching my phone away and the music turns off just as the oven timer goes off.

"Okay, time to get out so we can get back to baking." Lynn says with an annoyed look on her face pushing the guys out of the room.

"Fine, pushy." Zeke says and then laughs at his pun making us all groan. Once, they leave we resume our baking.