{Chapter 32}

"Do you want to go shopping this afternoon?" Christina asks me as I unlock my locker.

"Yeah, and we could totally go to Victoria's Secret. Speaking of which, what is Victoria's secret? What is she hiding?" Four says and I groan, I totally forgot that his locker is right in the middle of Christina and I's, perfect.

"No, Christina. I have plans with Eric this afternoon, I wish I could make it though." I say as I grab my things that I need for homework tonight which is just Science.

"Ooh, what are you going to do?" She says as I slam my locker shut. I wait for Four to open his locker and once he gets it open I shut it back and start laughing really hard.

"He wants to show me his place." I say and she smirks raising her eyebrows and I roll my eyes shaking my head. It is so crazy on how her mood changes from hating Eric's guts to thinking that we are going to get down and dirty today, I mean. . . who knows.

Before either one of us can say anything I am being thrown on Four's shoulder, I shriek and hold on to him as he runs down the hallway.

"Help!" I shriek, "Rape!"

He scoffs loudly, "You want me to rape you." He says cockily and I roll my eyes pounding his back as Christina tries to catch up with us.

"Put me down, I don't want your little thing." I say swinging my legs back and forth.

"Oh trust and believe it's not little, you know you want this, Tris." He says and starts running down the steps and I shriek again as he acts like he is going to drop me.

"Please." I roll my eyes. "Put me down before you girlfriend gets mad, then I am going to have to kill her, then I am going to jail. Then, my dad is going to get mad and kill you, then your dad is going to kill my dad and your dad is going to jail while my mom ends up a widow while your father and I are in jail."

"You planned all of this out." Four says with a chuckle setting me to my feet and I fix my back pack on my shoulders and straighten out my shirt.

"Kind of." I say as Christina finally catches up to us and groans loudly.

"What happened?" Shauna says laughing on Zeke's back and Christina rolls her eyes at me and jabs her finger in Four's chest.

"Their flirting, that's what happened." She says and I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." I say taking the hair bow out of my head that was holding my bun which Four destroyed.

"Four!" I hear a loud screech and before I can turn around Olivia's legs are wrapped around Four's waist and sucking his face off.

I push open the doors to see Eric leaning against his car on his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask walking up to him and he wraps his arms around me and gives me a peck on the lips.

"I came to get you." He says releasing me.

"Well, I drove here." I say.

"You can follow me or I can take you to get it."

I nod my head not really agreeing to both and I turn around and Eric wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Eric, these are my friends. Shauna, her sister Lynn, and Marlene." I say pointing to the girls and Uriah gives a loud cough and I chuckle. "Uriah, his brother Zeke, Will, Al and Four."

They all wave or give their way of greeting him and then they start departing, Four and Olivia being the first people to leave.

"I can just come back and get my car later, let me tell my parents where I am going." I say as he opens his car door for me and lets me get inside first. He shuts the door and I pull my phone out from my pocket and unlock it.