{Chapter 18}

I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror as I apply mascara and eyeliner to my eyes. I put both tubes down and reach for my dark red lipstick. I apply that and grab the curlers and do each part of my hair separately.

Tonight we are going to a fancy restaurant we as in all of the Viners, since this is going to be our last night together. . . and they want to congratulate me.

I am going to wear a cream colored skirt that comes to mid-thigh, a dark red 'fancy' tank top, with a leathered peplum cream jacket. . . top.

Caleb is going tonight, and since he was stupid to not pack a fancy outfit, he went to the store with mom and dad to get some fancy.

They did this all while I stayed here vining with Vanessa and FaceTime the girls.

"Beatrice, you almost ready?" Caleb asks as he bangs on the bathroom door, talk about impatient.

"Yes, Caleb, I'm almost ready." I say talking to him like he's a kid, he's been rushing me for the past hour. . . only cause he's hungry.

"It's Tris by the way." I add so he can just get more annoyed, he only calls me Beatrice, when he's pissed or annoyed. . . or both.

"Whatever." I hear him mutter making me laugh, I unplug the curlers out of the wall and I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

I take a few pictures then I exit the bathroom to try to stop my older brother from having a temper tantrum.

Someone gives four knocks on the door and I quickly put on my heels and grab my clutch. I speed walk to the door, not trying to let the person at the door grow impatient. . . like Caleb.

I open the door and I see Jessica, Chris, Gabriel, Megan and Lauren.

"Hi!" Megan says in her usual baby voice making me chuckle.

"Hey." I say waving my hand and that's when Chris opens his mouth to say something stupid.

"You ready?"

We all turn towards him and stare at him with faces that says, why would you say that.

"Nah, sorry, I gotta go get my hair done." I say sarcastically and then step out of the door. We all laugh while Chris pouts.

"Aw, it's okay babe." Jessica says with a pout, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, you guys go ahead. We'll catch up." I say and knock on my parents door while they get into the elevator.

"Don't be forever! I'm starving here!" Lauren shouts and I nod as my parents open the door and they start gushing over our apparel.

"Pictures." Mom says as she takes pictures of both of us and we groan, rolling our eyes at the sudden delay.

"This isn't prom, we just came to ask are you guys going to be okay?" Caleb says moving away from me.

"Yeah, we're just going to go on a little date." Dad says smiling at mom and Caleb gags while I coo at my parents.

"Alright then, bye!" Caleb says grabbing my arm dragging me to the elevators.

"I don't want any younger siblings!" I shout with a chuckle as we get in the elevator.

"Gross." Caleb shivers as I click 'L'. I just give a chuckle and we had to stop on the third floor to grab some people, then we finally make it.

I see everyone sitting in the lobby waiting.

"Sorry." I say apologizing for being late.

"It's fine, we're still waiting on Jason and Desmond." Lauren says sitting on the couch that's provided in the lobby.

Jason is from Jasonmendezhoe and Desmond is from Mightyduck.

Once they arrive fashionably late we start loading in the limo. . . truck, it's just a big truck and I really don't know what to call it. 

"89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down, open the cap drink it and drink it until you pass out!" They, as in, all of the boys and Megan sing. I see we pull on the curb to a fancy restaurant called, Late Harvest Kitchen.

It's really nice and clean, we even got a table that can fit most of us. It's like in a secluded area, where we can be loud and laugh.

I am in between Gabriel and Lauren and we are all looking through the menus.

$50.00 for the steak?

I instantly start choking and Lauren chuckles and pats my back while I sit there in shock, this restaurant is hella expensive.

Why couldn't we go somewhere like Apple Bees? Or TGI Fridays.

"Don't worry, the Vine corporation pays for everything." Gabriel says beside me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I mean, I have the money. . . I have a job. It's just I wasn't expecting it to be that expensive." I say as I continue to look over this expensive menu.

+++

Dinner was fantastic, I got a salad with roasted 1/2 chicken that came with creamy polenta and bacon wilted beet grains.

This type of restaurant is the type to sale bizarre foods; like the pork cheek or bone marrow fries.

I stuck to the things that I know I will enjoy and be able to actually get down my throat.

I got a side of roasted vegetables and Gabriel, and I shared the Potatoes Minneapolis. It was potatoes with bacon lardon, sour cream, and chives.

I've never taken as many pictures as I did tonight. We posted so many pictures of our food and self on everything ranging from Instagram to Facebook.

I'm so happy that I started making vines, with determination set. . . I never knew I could get this far, so quick.

I'm just grateful that my life is going well.