Perverted Teenage Romance

10. Perverted Teenage Romance

Here the three of us were, trapped in the high school by a demonic werewolf. My hand was still wrapped in Stiles' hand. All three of our hearts were racing and we were beyond scared.

"Lock it! Lock the door!" Scott ordered, pointing to the door.

"Does it look like either of us have a key?" Stiles asked, referring to himself and I.

"Grab something!" Scott demanded. We all looked around for something to lock the door with.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Anything!" Scott shouted frantically. Stiles was staring at something. My eyes followed his to the parking lot where a pair of bolt cutters lay from when we broke into the school.

"No." Scott and I both said. My grip tightened on Stiles' hand.

"Stiles, you can't go out there. It's too dangerous." I pleaded.

"I have to." He shrugged.

"At least let me go instead. I am half immortal, unlike you. I can't get as hurt." I suggested.

"I'll be right back." Stiles said, quickly dropping my hand and running out of the door. I watched as he snuck up to the cutters and grabbed them. A pair of red eyes began to creep up behind him.

"Stiles!" Scott and I shrieked.

"Stiles, run!" Scott screamed. Stiles eyes widened as he bolted back to the school. Once he was back inside, he slammed the bolt cutters into the door handles. Stiles' eyes met my widened ones. I immediately gripped his body with my arms, trying not to hug him to death with my super-strength. He brought his arms around my body, accepting the hug. I sighed with relief that he got back okay.

"Next time, I'm doing the dangerous task. Not you, okay?" I whispered. Stiles didn't say anything but Scott did.

"Where is it? Where did it go?" He asked. "That won't hold will it?" He pointed to the cutters wedged into the door handle.

"Probably not." Stiles responded, slowly releasing me from the hug.

"Let's get out of here." I suggested and they nodded. We ran to a nearby classroom, shutting the door behind us.

"The desk." Stiles pointed. Before Scott could move, I began to push the desk. I shoved it up against the door, blocking anything from getting in or out. "It's your boss." Stiles told Scott. Scott and I looked at Stiles.

"What?" Scott questioned.

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss." Stiles answered.

"No." Scott shook his head.

"Yes." Stiles nodded. "Murdering psycho werewolf."

"It can't be..." Scott shook his head again then looked to me for help.

"I have to agree with Stiles." I said honestly. "As soon as..."

"Deaton." Stiles told me.

"Thanks...yeah. As soon as Deaton disappeared, the alpha came and..." I frowned. I didn't really want to bring up Derek. We didn't know whether he was dead or alive.

"Tossed Derek twenty feet in the air." Stiles finished for me. "Convenient timing."

"No, it's not him." Scott denied.

"He killed Derek." Stiles stated. I frowned at that.

"Derek's not dead...he can't be dead." Scott countered. Poor guy is in denial...