Waking Up In A Guy's Bed

06. Waking Up In A Guy's Bed

My eyes fluttered open to find myself in different surroundings. There was something pressed against my back and legs. I looked over my shoulder to see Stiles sleeping behind me. His arms were around me. My eyes widened. Great, I thought. Spooning... I blushed as I tried to get up but he tightened his grip on me. My heart sped up. I rolled my eyes. I could see the grin on his face.

"I'm stronger than you, Stiles." I reminded him, still blushing. Stiles chuckled and opened his eyes. He released me from his grip once he realized what he was doing.

"Morning, Batman." I rolled my eyes again and got up. My heart was still beating fast and my cheeks were still rosy. I can't believe we spooned or even slept in the same bed! Suddenly, Stiles' heart raced in his chest. Maybe because I called him Batman...I mused.

"Morning...Catwoman." Stiles stretched the nickname out. I looked at him, my cheeks pink, and grinned at him.

"I guess we must have fallen asleep during the movie." I laughed nervously.

"Mhm." Stiles wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes. I was about to apologize but then held my tongue. It's no big deal, it's not like it will happen again.

"I better head home to change for school." I told Stiles, quickly.

"Okay, do you want a ride? It won't take me long to change..." Stiles offered.

"It'll be faster for me to run but I'll see you in English." I promised. Stiles smiled in return. I jogged downstairs and kept jogging until I found my way to the sheltered woods. That's where I picked up speed.

I got in the front door and went up to my room. I sniffed the air. Edward's not home...I realized. I changed my clothes quickly then went downstairs to see Carlisle.

"Where's Edward?" I asked the blond vampire.

"He's with Bella." Carlisle replied. "Do you need him at the moment?"

"No, I was just wondering." I responded. Really, I was just asking because I don't fancy him reading my mind at the moment. I'm going to have to avoid him and when I am around him, I have to be careful what I think about. I thought to myself. Stiles is gonna be on my mind especially after what happened. I still couldn't believe I fell asleep in his bed. That's the most I've ever done with anybody, I thought, sadness filling me. Jasper raised his eyebrow at me, probably detecting my sadness. Oops. Should've been more careful around Jasper too with his emotion-related gifts...

I drove myself to school today. Apparently, there had been an accident at the school. Someone was brutally attacked inside a school bus and it sure was a bloody mess. Of course, I only found out when I got to school. I wasn't too pleased that nobody told me. Holding my breath, I headed to English and sat in my usual spot behind Stiles.

"Summer!" Stiles whispered to get my attention. I looked up at him with a questioning glance. His heart was going fast.

"What's going on?" I asked the two boys as Scott turned to face Stiles and I.

"Derek's been released." Stiles stated.

"What? Why?" Scott asked as my eyes widened.

"They found animal fur on the body and as Derek isn't an animal, they thought he was innocent. Plus, the body of the girl is Laura Hale." He explained.

"Hale?" Scott and I gasped.

"She was Derek's sister." said Stiles.

"Holy shit..." Was all I could get out.