Chapter 7 - *Coffee Prince*

Start from the beginning

"I know.. Now, that you two already know.. promised me you will not tell Marion or anyone else.." Liberty told the two girls.

"We will, your secret is safe with us!" Trinity said. "I knew it you are getting jealous that Marion is getting close to Cinnamon!" "Awww.. Friendzone?" Dawn added.

"Let me talk first okay.. Yes, I admit that I'm jealous with that drama queen.. she don't deserve Marion's attention, she's just going to hurt Marion's feelings sooner or later, if only I could tell Marion what am I feeling towards him.. but I think that won't be a good idea." Liberty explained.

"Have you tried telling him? I mean there's no harm in trying.." Trinity suggested. "Hell no! I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because of me falling in love with him. I might as well keep this to myself rather than telling him my stupid feeling.. I don't think he would consider to have a level up in our relatonship from bestfriends turned lovers.."

"Why not? Isn't that romantic? just like in the books that I'm reading!" Dawn said in a cutesy tone of voice.

"That's a big NO-NO! That only happens in the books that you are reading.. I know that this shall pass! Give me a week or two" Liberty said feeling determined on what she is saying.

"Okay if that's what you think is right. But, If I'm in your situation I'd rather grab the opportunity of saying it to him or else I'll have a heart attack!" Trinity told Liberty putting her hands to her chest. The three girls started to laugh when Noah called them for their orders.

"Hey Dawn, why don't you get our orders.. I think that hot stud barista is checking you out! You'll have a good reason to hangout here daily with that eye candy!" Trinity said as she checks out Noah.. "What the fudge Trinity! Quit it okay?" Dawn is now feeling conscious, her cheeks turning red.

"C'mon Dawn, what else can you ask for? Noah is a typical guy-next-door kind of guy? We might have free lattes every time we hangout here only if you date Noah! Hahaha" Trinity teased.

"Shhhh! He might hear you!" Dawn hit Trinity on the shoulder.

"Okay, you two should listen to me.. I will give you a free tutorial lesson for my subject of expertise "BOYS101"; let me educate you with these kind of guys okay.. Boys-next-door don't really dig the whole taking advantage of a girl thing, and although able to be one of the lads, they can be great mates with girls as well. They dress casually, and although they don't try to stand out in the crowd or be the center of attention, they still shine. Hmm what else?! aha Boy-next door types usually have one of those laughs or smiles that is able to make you feel instantly happier.. Now sweetie go get our orders to that cutie pie! I'm sure if you date him, he's a keeper! Don't forget what I told you!" Trinity pulled Dawn from where she is sitting and pushed her towards the bar where in Noah can be seen smiling holding a tray of the girl's orders.

Liberty just kept quiet and suddenly began to sober..

"Oh no.. Liberty.. I'm sorry if it reminded you of Marion.. I know that he is a great example of a boy-next-door kind of guy." Trinity patted Liberty trying to give her friend a hug. "It hurts so much thinking of the fact that Marion and I can't hangout and go out together as boyfriend and girlfriend.. my heart sinks and I felt robbed and I can't do anything about it.. A pain that I am used to feel. It hurts so much.. I just hope that this will be over soon." Liberty told Trinity as she composed herself.

"Hey, here are your orders.." Noah handing Dawn the tray with their orders on top of it. "This sure smells good & yummy!" Dawn said in a shy manner.

"Sure is! Wait a second.. Is your friend okay? I think she's in tears." Noah said.

"Ohh umm yeah.. She just got herself heart broken.." Dawn replied. "You know.. It's really hard to deal with the problems of the heart.. I hope she'll feel better once she tasted a sip of my coffee."