Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Calla Lily pov

Where are am I? Damn my head hurts what happened. Cronus that bastard, why did he hit me? Can't see, where are I? The basement this is where the kids were playing and now they are not here. Ouch my head damn it Cronus that was not necessary. I slowly get to my feet and walk up the stair. I go in to the kitchen and grab some ice. That feels a little better, is the fighting still going on? I do not hear anything, what is happening out there. The ice falls out of my hand when I see the bodies in the yard, all of my brothers are dead even Titan. This can't be happening where is Father, why did he not stop them from dying what is happening. It this because of the other pack, why did they kill everyone and where are those damn kids, I hope they are dead to. I look down the side of the house and see a lot of wolfs' and Ash and the kids standing around something.

“Where is Calla Lily?” I hear Hyperion say. They all turn and look at me but I only see Father laying on the ground and he is dead too.

“NOOOOOO” I cry out I run at the nearest thing I can find and it is Rose Bud. Good I will kill her and Ash will know what it feels like to have her heart ripped out and lite on fire. A wolf hits my side as I jump at Rose Bud. What the hell is this? Damn wolf get off me I have to do something. I struggle against the wolf, but it is staring at me, its eyes look like Ash a bit. But in its eyes I see another wolf with golden fur and dark amber eyes. This wolf is so beautiful, wait is that me. I don't get time to think about it because the wolf has it mouth around my neck and squeezes. My body jerks trying to get free and I can see is Father lay dead on the gro....