Chapter 6 part 2

I pick myself up off the floor. I go to the stairs and listen to see if anyone is still awake. After I few seconds I rush out the door and just run. I can hear noises behind me and I look over my shoulder and see Cruis and Epimetheus running after me. They start to shift, Cruis howls, I'm assuming to alert Criston, my fear powering my legs. I force myself to go faster, if they catch me I'm so dead. Move faster Ash, move. You have to survive. I hear more howling from behind me. I'm shaking now, I can barely run anymore. I have to get away, if they catch me I am died. But then my body becomes warmer and I'm running on all fours. I pick up speed and the growling are no longer behind me, but they are in front of me. They must be faster then I am going circled around me. I can hear a few different noises from all around. And then a wolf comes out in front of my I barely have time to notice that they are real wolfs like my Father, but not my brothers. They are attacking me and I have no idea why. Then I notice I'm growling. I'm a wolf too. I remember all of my dreams now and use that to my advantage. My wolf was teaching me to fight and be a wolf all this time and I had no idea. I'm sorry, wolf. She understands but there are more pressing matters right now like me being pined to the ground. I snap at the other wolfs neck and roll out from under him. I crutch low to the ground and a growl rips through the air from me. The first wolf is joined be another one a, woman from the way she smells. We circle each other I snap at them to keep the back from me. The woman lunges at me and gets a hold of my leg. The man tries to go at my neck but bind my head around and get his nose instead, he backs away whimpering. The woman still has hold of my leg and I try to shake her off, it does not work. I'm losing a lot of blood, I can feel it. I head butt the woman accidental and she releases me. I stager back licking my leg. My vision becomes fussy around the edges, and I fall to the ground the pain is too much. But I've got to keep running. I cannot stop running, they will get me if I stop. I can't let them get me.

I can hear the wolves behind me and circling around me. The only way to go is forward. To a light, a blinding white light I can't stand. But there is a safe feeling about it. I think I can hear someone calling me. But the name is fussy and I can't make it out. But I run toward it hoping it is something that can help me escape the wolves. My wolf has not come to help me. I cannot see anymore I keep hitting trees, and trip over many roots. The wolves are closer now, almost on top of me. Then a snow wight wolf comes out of the woods. It was her light that I saw. But she just stands there. Like she is not sure what to do. Help me I cry please will no one help me. But the wolf just stares at me with those eyes that look like they couldn't belong to anyone but they are so beautiful I can't look away. But she too fades from my vision. Everything fades. And I open my eyes to a face that won't come in to focus. But I'm awake and I am in pain.

***************************************

LOOK my beautiful Hawthorn